• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No surprise really English club acting like that yet again when top 6 is heavily interested and made bid. The good news for us white is keen to move so that won't them be super greedy than they already are.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What other “heavyweight”? is looking for an overpriced CB? Can’t really think of many. Possibly Man Utd.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Ruben Días went for €63m (£57m??) less than a year ago. If White is quoted at almost the same level then I expect the same impact and quality, ie top young cb in Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What other “heavyweight”? is looking for an overpriced CB? Can’t really think of many. Possibly Man Utd.
Yes i think it's them they also looking for defender but they put Konade and Pau Torres ahead of him

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Ruben Días went for €63m (£57m??) less than a year ago. If White is quoted at almost the same level then I expect the same impact and quality, ie top young cb in Europe.

Can't compare, if Días was english and played in the Premier League he'd be the same price as Maguire.

The normal value of Ben White would be around 30-35m, English tax excluded

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Are you surprised? He is English and he called to his national team that alone add 20m to his value it's ridiculous but we can't keep ignoring good players in the PL

em9999

My rainbows
Yesterday I made a error and it is with deep regret I have to own up to being wrong

mustafi never played for Aston Villa

Thankyou for your understanding in this matter, no further comments will be made at this time

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Can't compare, if Días was english and played in the Premier League he'd be the same price as Maguire.

The normal value of Ben White would be around 30-35m, English tax excluded
Yeah that's fair, but in the end it's still about the quality you get for the outlay. If the normal value for a player of White's skill is 30-35 then go out and find that player instead.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yesterday I made a error and it is with deep regret I have to own up to being wrong

mustafi never played for Aston Villa

Thankyou for your understanding in this matter
You was close he played for Everton but never played first team football

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I believe in Maddison rumors more them White.
Ben might be a trick to ease up other deals.for us

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Are you surprised? He is English and he called to his national team that alone add 20m to his value it's ridiculous but we can't keep ignoring good players in the PL
We could go English or just buy a player of Diaz quality who isn't English. We are not just talking PL proven tax but English tax plus English national team tax on top. Its equivalent to buying your alcohol in Sweden or singapore.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We could go English or just buy a player of Diaz quality who isn't English. We are not just talking PL proven tax but English national plus English national team player tax on top
Yes agree that's why we as club put Konade and Tapsoba ahead of white but both are more expensive that's why we now focusing on white

em9999

My rainbows
I just want to apologise for the deep distress I must have Caused Aston villa fans ,

It was unforgivable trying to say they would be stupid enough to have him on their books in the first place ...

I find my position on this forum untenable

Bye my old China's and goodbye cruel world

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't part of the incentive to bring Arteta in the fact that he'd be a cheaper option.

Yet here we are in talks to spend quite a bit on a few different positions.

Not that I'm complaining, but why take such a risk on an unproven manager just to throw money at the situation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom