• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...you can still tell Mills' goes to bed crying every night, over Henry nutmegging him in 2003...but the real funny part, is you know that Thierry doesn't even know who Danny is :lol:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

...you can still tell Mills' goes to bed crying every night, over Henry nutmegging him in 2003...but the real funny part, is you know that Thierry doesn't even know who Danny is :lol:
Just the other day day he said (for the second time) that Pires alone was responsible for bringing diving to the English game. He must have deep mental scars from the way our left side with Pires and Henry humiliated him time and time again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
ozLFnC.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The funniest part is how he thought he’d muscle Henry off the just to get thrown aside.

You’d think he’d be grateful he got to play against guys he shouldn’t even be allowed on the same pitch with, instead of being bitter 20 years later.
Carragher seems to take it the right way, being destroyed by Henry multiple times.

He respects Henry and talks highly of him… and speaks the truth e.g saying he was scared playing against Henry and the invincibles.

That’s what a real man does.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The funniest part is how he thought he’d muscle Henry off the just to get thrown aside.

You’d think he’d be grateful he got to play against guys he shouldn’t even be allowed on the same pitch with, instead of being bitter 20 years later.

I always used to wonder how players like Danny Mills, Lee Cattermole, Carsley etc made it in the PL. They were stealing a living and it just wasn’t white.

Back then every team we faced had the game plan of getting into our faces and roughing us up even the so called brilliant Utd team had to resort to that plus they had the refs on the payroll.

Disgusting stuff.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Maybe it sounds strange but this clip really reminds me what a beautiful player Henry was. Power, intelligence, finesse and electric pace in one player. Even though the exchange is largely physical Henry controls the whole thing so expertly it’s hard not to appreciate, the ball to Edu is on the money too. Honestly it was a pleasure just to watch the man move, takes your breath away.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Wouldn't you play him next to Partey? Or he doesn't have the engine to play CM? I think he has better attributes to play CM than CB.

On that video he reminds me to Rafa Márquez. He indeed so good technically that seems a waste to play him CB. But Rafa played there majority of time so maybe it's better if he plays CB.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm reading Wengers autobiography at the moment, and there is quite an interesting passage when he talks about the achievements of the players who followed the invincibles. I'm paraphrasing, but he basically says that he feels in some ways they had a bigger achievement in constantly teaching Europe but falling short of titles because it was hard for morale and more so because the club constantly sold players to balance the books in that period. In a different squad Walcott would probably be viewed in a better light. He was never my favourite player, but he was very effective for a few seasons at his peak.
He was never the same after his knee reconstruction. He lost pace, one of his biggest assets.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What else would you expect from an insignificant ex-Leeds player. Par for the course really. I'd reckon that nutmeg is the top moment of Mills' career.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The most ridiculous thing Mills came out with is that United should go for White over Varane because he "knows the league". Implying a guy with 1 season in the PL is more suitable than an established elite, 4 time CL and World Cup winner lmao because he's somehow more established lmao. Clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom