• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

Found it:
Despite still thinking it was the right thing to do the 44 year old revealed he told his partner in crime that he wouldn't do it again adding, "I said to Thierry, 'thank you very much but for me it's finished, the penalty like this.' He said 'Okay no problem Robert.'"

Pires could only tell me that Danny Mills had sworn quite violently at him when running up to remonstrate over the penalty but he did remind me that he'd actually won the game from the penalty spot earlier in the match adding, "We won the game against City 1-0 and I scored the penalty, so it's funny."

the king football GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Poor Pires really didn't want to attempt that penalty...but Henry gave him the death stare, so he had no choice :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Been telling you for years that one or two Arsenal players were on AM.

This is normal if you’ve been in a club, I always googled my name when I was with Villa.
You was at Villa but disrespecting Tammy who put up 25 goals to get them promoted. Still mad the academy director called you tubby?

sykesy69

Carragher seems to take it the right way, being destroyed by Henry multiple times.

He respects Henry and talks highly of him… and speaks the truth e.g saying he was scared playing against Henry and the invincibles.

That’s what a real man does.
Even that **** John Terry is big enough to admit the same. It's always the deluded ones who got lucky enough to reach the heights they weren't meant for that have always got the most **** to say...

isop

Wouldn't you play him next to Partey? Or he doesn't have the engine to play CM? I think he has better attributes to play CM than CB.

On that video he reminds me to Rafa Márquez. He indeed so good technically that seems a waste to play him CB. But Rafa played there majority of time so maybe it's better if he plays CB.
The times I watched Brighton last season he was mostly playing as a DM/CM. I think it's potentially his best position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom