• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

White Saliba Gabriel back three anyone? thats the only future i see here for the young french CB .

Possibly in the future. In saying that, having 3 top young centre backs for 2 positions is hardly overkill as well with the amount of games played these days.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I was listening to the Arsenal Vision podcast and they brought in a Brighton fan/analyst. He believes that White’s future will be in midfield. Now I know there’s this trope of any decent ball-playing CB the fans want him in midfield, but there is a compelling argument to say he is destined for midfield. The analyst highlighted this and he believes he will end up there. Also, Fabrizio says we are still interested in Tapsoba. A right-footed CB that would probably spell the end for Saliba's Arsenal career and White's career at CB.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Two words: John Stone

His knees bend in the air like MJ. Ridiculous hops. We should have grabbed him when he was out of favor.
Were you not here last summer when we were linked with Stones and he was the only centre back worse than Holding which meant he was the worst centre back in the world, other golden takes at the time were Jorginho was useless.

SK___

couldn’t take 5 mins to sign paperwork before he pissed off on lads holiday #1037, wenger would’ve sent someone out to wherever he’s at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom