• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ben White slapping 60 yarders with one languid sweep of his foot while Holding would need a 10 yard full power run up to do the same thing.

Get back to the bench son.

Full power run-up. :lol: :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

@BigPoppaPump try telling me Holding is better ffs.

BPP is a shell of the poster he used to be tbf.
Ben White slapping 60 yarders with one languid sweep of his foot while Holding would need a 10 yard full power run up to do the same thing.

Get back to the bench son.

This is just a small clip from years ago too, but that's a minor I didn't even know CBs hitting long balls was something that impressed people they been doing that since the 70s lmao. But neither of you know ball so I'm not surprised, you guys should learn from my posts instead of trying to antagonise me.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Ben White somehow shrinks to 5 foot tall after we sign him, just to annoy our fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom