• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Holding is better much better defensively than White but Arteta wantz improve the play at the back. We will be no where as solid as we were defensively however we will probably create more chances going forward ( I rather be more solid defensive myself).

Whilst the likes Xhaka and Partey can continue to do f*ck all.

IstraBalagina

Holding is better much better defensively than White but Arteta wantz improve the play at the back. We will be no where as solid as we were defensively however we will probably create more chances going forward ( I rather be more solid defensive myself).

Whilst the likes Xhaka and Partey can continue to do f*ck all.
Good jokes

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

This is just a small clip from years ago too, but that's a minor I didn't even know CBs hitting long balls was something that impressed people they been doing that since the 70s lmao. But neither of you know ball so I'm not surprised, you guys should learn from my posts instead of trying to antagonise me.
Holding is criminally underrated on here. On the long balls - Holding attempts more of them and has a significantly higher success rate. Don’t tell anyone, though, the uneducated peasants won’t listen anyways as it doesn’t fit the agenda.

IstraBalagina

Holding is criminally underrated on here. On the long balls - Holding attempts more of them and has a significantly higher success rate. Don’t tell anyone, though, the uneducated peasants won’t listen anyways as it doesn’t fit the agenda.
Holding is a good squad player nothing more. Don't think he has what it takes to be a top defender

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Good jokes

What jokes?

Holding played a vital role in a team with the 3rd best defensive record. Holding individual defensive statistics are superior to White. White is better on the ball than Holding.

Partey and Xhaka were disappointing and very poor last season.

IstraBalagina

What jokes?

Holding played a vital role in a team with the 3rd best defensive record. Holding individual defensive statistics are superior to White. White is better on the ball than Holding.

Partey and Xhaka were disappointing and very poor last season.
3rd best defense in the league is a bit deceiving, it's more like a reflection of Arteta's conservative and cowardice tactics.
Statistically Mustafi was a great defender as well.
Btw Brighton with inferior team conceded only 7 goals more than Arsenal.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A lot of people don't really have their own opinions and just wait on the consensus to tell them how to think.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is just a small clip from years ago too, but that's a minor I didn't even know CBs hitting long balls was something that impressed people they been doing that since the 70s lmao. But neither of you know ball so I'm not surprised, you guys should learn from my posts instead of trying to antagonise me.
Come Here Black Ink Crew GIF by VH1
alligator attacking GIF

The crocodile is you, the guy on the left is me.

This is what I mean when I say you're a shell of the poster you used to be, man actually went to youtube to prove to me that hitting long balls isn't a special skill.🤣🤣🤣

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
It was very cringey and not funny at all, lame posters kept running with it instead of letting it die.
I mean, banter is always gonna happen - but it should never take up as much space in a forum as that did. It was like wading through toxic sludge to find a single bit of transfer news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom