• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Probably already doing videos, pictures, etc. Reckon this gets announced before the Chelsea game or after it depending on the result ;)
Acrually scared to leave the house in case they release the announcement video early. I didn’t buy a 4k tv for nothing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Acrually scared to leave the house in case they release the announcement video early. I didn’t buy a 4k tv for nothing.

Don't worry, Vinai cheaped out the cameras, it'll be 720p upscaled to 1080. You won't miss much!

TornadoTed

Established Member
It's funny how nearly all of them are 2 right footed players but Arsenal so desperately needs a right/left partnership, I knew it didn't matter at all. Realistically out partnership next season is White/Holding.

Also don't Chelsea play 3 at the back?
I guess it's important to some managers (Mikel) and irrelevant to others (every other manager in the entire World 🤣)

Yes Chelsea play 3 at the back but for the sake of the article and comparison they chose the 2 who would likely partner each other in a back 4.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I think most managers would prefer a left-footed CB but not at the expense of quality. City have Laporte who’s left footed but that won’t prevent Pep from playing the better players in Dias/Stones. It’ll be the same for us, although Mikel does seem more stubborn. If Gabriel/Mari don’t impress as much as White/Holding they’re not playing,

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

💯 I'd even go as far as to say that if VVD goes back into that form you can pretty much put anyone beside him and it'll be the best partnership.
Feel like Joe Gomez is being slept on as well, if he retains his pace then that partnership was near perfect.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Feel like Joe Gomez is being slept on as well, if he retains his pace then that partnership was near perfect.

Is he even going to start?

They spent 36m on Konate to be a starter next to VVD. I rate Joe Gomez though, good option to have.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is he even going to start?

They spent 36m on Konate to be a starter next to VVD. I rate Joe Gomez though, good option to have.
I think Liverpool have been so cursed with CBs over the last couple seasons that they just had enough and decided to have 3 starting quality CBs. Still question marks over VVD and Gomez' sharpness/fitness at the time so it was an astute pickup.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool's CBs options are a joke, tbh...4 quality options, rate Matip too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom