• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin Pavard

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He‘s not a starter for France right? Doubt he will be able to storm the World Cup from the bench.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He‘s not a starter for France right? Doubt he will be able to storm the World Cup from the bench.
He'll get one assist from a goal mouth scramble in the final group game with France already secured qualification and playing a B-team.

A scout from United will ask who the young french defender is, just out of curiosity but our scout overhears this, screams and sprints out of the stadium.He starts a conference call with Gazidis, tears running down his face saying 'United have entered negotiations we can't compete with their money I suggest we pull out straight away and re-sign Gabriel'. Sven then joins the call and suggests Toprak instead.

#WelcomeToprak

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Annoyingly I think most players won’t want to negotiate with teams until the world cups over. Could be a long window.
And if that happens with a lot of our targets, then we'll have a very short period to negotiate and do transfer deals, since the deadline has been moved up.

Doubt we can sign him. After Wenger left there is no one who wants to come here. We are so unattractive opinion right now because of Wenger.

True, Wenger left us in a bad place even though he always promised the contrary.

Sad times mate. Very sad! But we can keep blaming him when we start losing games next season! He is here for that!

Or we can just jerk off over Liverpool and Sp**s! They have great teams and managers and are very well run clubs!

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
He said this past week that he wouldn't commit to Stuttgart this summer cos he wants to play in he CL. So he didn't want to say he'd for sure be staying.

Don't know how out of context any quotes where taken though!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
This is all comical really.

We can't use the World Cup excuse as the reason why teams aren't negotiating. It's our trio of numpties in Ivan, Sven, and Raul who were doing fvck all the last 6 months.

Transfers should have been lined up in January for a Summer purchase. Set targets early and execute in the Summer.

Looks like the trio above are just going candy shopping right now and changing their mind.

I would have been impressed if Pavon had been lined up after a January promise.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think he’s France’s back up RB or so I’ve been told. Kind of like when Phil Jones used to get called up because he could play two defensive positions.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He said this past week that he wouldn't commit to Stuttgart this summer cos he wants to play in he CL. So he didn't want to say he'd for sure be staying.

Don't know how out of context any quotes where taken though!
Well if it's Champions League he wants, then he certainly isn't coming here.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Read rumours of 40m € + Sebastian Rudy = Pavard to Bayern.

Bayern have indeed been linked to another CB so Kovac can easily play a back three, but until now their reported interest was in Hoffenheim captain Vogt. Since Boateng's statement about maybe looking for a new challeng there's been constant rumours about Jerome leaving. Bayern might be an option and in Rudy they do have the type of player Stuttgart are looking for - a quality creative centre mid next to Ascacibar. And as ex Bayern squad planner, our DoF Reschke has the bavarian connection.

Unfortunately, this stinks of Bayern.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Read rumours of 40m € + Sebastian Rudy = Pavard to Bayern.

Bayern have indeed been linked to another CB so Kovac can easily play a back three, but until now their reported interest was in Hoffenheim captain Vogt. Since Boateng's statement about maybe looking for a new challeng there's been constant rumours about Jerome leaving. Bayern might be an option and in Rudy they do have the type of player Stuttgart are looking for - a quality creative centre mid next to Ascacibar. And as ex Bayern squad planner, our DoF Reschke has the bavarian connection.

Unfortunately, this stinks of Bayern.
Think we should be considering him?

Toby

Think we should be considering him?

Nope. He's right on his level at Hoffenheim. Decent, solid player for a top half club challenging for EL and sometimes a CL spot, but no material for an international to club. Also looks good 'cause of Nagelsmann's system and his role. He would've been the obvious bench rider at Bayern.

Badstuber is someone who could fit the Mertesacker profile. He's a good passer, good with the ball, experienced, 28 years old,left footed, out of contract, looking for an EL/CL club. A big concern is his proneness to injury but he got through this season rather well. Might become a problem when playing multiple games a week, though. And he's reaaally slow.

Another guy worth having a look at would have been Hannover's Salif Sané from Senegal. Big, physical CB who can play DM an is probably a bit underrated, but he's already off to Schalke.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bayern should start using Sule more with Hummels before thinking about buying Pavard

Toby

He is a very good player, was a central midfielder up until about 2 years ago.

and I hope pavard doesnt' go to Bayern, that would really hack me off :mad:

These ****s just can't let our players be. Elber, Gomez, Kimmich, Thiam, Strunz...****ing tw*ts, but that's how they roll and this just reeks of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom