• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin Pavard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Is there a very well-hidden connection that means Badelj going to Napoli enables Pavard to come to Arsenal?

I think it was in relation to these posts:

Oblak and Dembele going to stay. Torreira and Pavard are realistic options but Napoli moved quick for Torreira

It's early days but I can already see which players I'll set my heart on all summer only for my hopes to be predictably dashed come August: Oblak, Pavard, Torreira, Dembele. Imagine if we even got one of those?

Badelj is a DM so another candidate for the Jorginho succession.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is he a Ferdinand where you just go big and know you’re sorted for years? Not sure he is

6gunner

Bayern isn't going to pay 60M for him either. Who was the last player they paid 60M+ for?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Also... isn’t Sport Bild the reliable source? Sky, L’Equipe, and Bild will either post what the rest is posting rumor wise or the most obvious bullshit.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Also... isn’t Sport Bild the reliable source? Sky, L’Equipe, and Bild will either post what the rest is posting rumor wise or the most obvious bullshit.

Would not really expect Bild and Sportbild to contradict that much as it's basically the same newsline but I'd 100 times take Sportbild over Sky and L'equipe for German players, yes.

Anyways, would not recommend any Bild journal for news but it's first choice, if you still need pics of naked women on paper.

Stannis

I fear Sp**s will get him with the Toby money, since it looks likely De Ligt will be bought by Barca (and loaned back to Ajax for a year), that leaves Pavard as probably the best young CB available

Aevi

Hale End FC
Local papers, of which some are rather close to the club, report a 50m € bid for Pavard by Arsenal
giphy.gif

via Daily Star.
giphy.gif

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
why the local paper quoting dailystar ffs got excited a bit.

it's a bit silly but I thought I'd post it. Looked at some forums and stuff, but there's nothing concrete right now, albeit Arsenal being linked to him heavily.

Still, in Germany, Arsenal is the only big club who's said to have serious interest. No links of that quality to other clubs as of now.

https://www.sport1.de/fussball/bund...hef-michael-reschke-ueber-baumgartl-und-gomez

In this interview DoF Reschke said that as things stand, there's no negotiations or bids and it's been agreed with Pavard that he'd stay for another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom