• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

🗡 Orndagger 🗡 Benjamin Sesko

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Big no for me. People claiming Sesko is a winger or even wide forward are off it, imho. Anytime he’s not playing as lone striker is with another forward next to him in a 442 or similar setup.

Edit: also pretty sure that if we get Bruno he’ll be 6 with Rice left 8

Look at the in possession shape, that's what Im talking about. I also mention that it puts pressure on Timber and Ferdi to hold the width.

Where is my message not clear?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Look at the in possession shape, that's what Im talking about. I also mention that it puts pressure on Timber and Ferdi to hold the width.

Where is my message not clear?
I got the message, but I think you need more of a proper winger out wide. We’re not always playing possession and Sesko is not a winger.

Isak I could see out wide but even with him it’s a (tiny perhaps) bit of a stretch.

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
Romano said to keep an eye on him regarding Chelsea.

Got it, we aren't signing a striker this summer. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom