• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin White: £50m Right Back

Rasmi

Got 7 accusations last 3 years. Not my fault 🤦‍♂️
To piss of a hippy like Ben off you have to an utter cvnt

2Smokeyy

Reigning, Undisputed PL Draft Champ!! 🔥
Trusted ⭐
If it’s true, Ben White should have smoked that old head Steve Holland 😭

He’s questioning his IQ 🤣🤣🤣

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Couldn’t agree more with the posts on this page, it just doesn’t add up with the way Arsenal and the National Team have reacted to the situation.

GDeep™

Hustlers University Graduate
Could well be true. The bust up could’ve been due to stress or mental well being, hence why England are Arsenal have wished him well. More than likely he left on good terms after talking everything through and there are no bad feelings with Steve Holland.

@Rex Bezos asking why he’s not in Dubai now, maybe to let him chill in London after the Qatar experience.

I’m sure he’ll be in the next England squads, and Southgate/Holland will do all they can to make him feel comfortable.

Entropics

Player: Elneny
As a non football fan maybe it hit him harder than most having to go back to Artetaball

Just watching sometimes your body reacts in a negative way too, you start twitching and lashing out at people for no good reason. A weekend ruined after just 90 minutes, even if the score says otherwise

Rasmi

Got 7 accusations last 3 years. Not my fault 🤦‍♂️
Could well be true. The bust up could’ve been due to stress or mental well being, hence why England are Arsenal have wished him well. More than likely he left on good terms after talking everything through and there are no bad feelings with Steve Holland.

@Rex Bezos asking why he’s not in Dubai now, maybe to let him chill in London after the Qatar experience.

I’m sure he’ll be in the next England squads, and Southgate/Holland will do all they can to make him feel comfortable.
If it’s true he won’t be picked in long term me. If he couldn’t adapt being around the national team then Southgate wil ignore him as he is huge on the group being close

Let's play Aubamawang

If it were true, it would certainly limit his chances of playing for Southgate again. It seems rather unlikely given the statements from the club and the FA though.

Rex Bezos

A-M Draft Dodger 🪖
Trusted ⭐

So I put my hands up, they’re playin' my song, the butterflies fly away…

db10_therza

🎵 Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya 🎵

Player: Xhaka
If true, then Arsenal need to fire whichever idiot on their PR team sent that “We’re with you Ben” message. Embarrassing.

Arsenal Quotes

Arteta is the leader, the boss, even the boss of the club. Since he arrived, a lot of things have changed, including everyone’s mentality. It’s all because of him

Alexandre Lacazette, 2022

Latest posts