• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

@Rasmi bruhhh thatā€™s the weakest angle to come at it. Should have done better šŸ˜­

Wes Brown won trophies with Utd, so Iā€™m guessing heā€™s better than Sagna, right? You give me a choice between Trippier or Ben White this season, Iā€™m taking the latter every day of the week regardless of what team he plays for.
And you are entitle to your opinion. Just saying you are in minority in that opinion. And outside of Arsenal and Newcastle fans it would be one sided. Ben White is a CB who is doing a job for us as RB. For me he hasnā€™t played enough RB to be seen as an actual RB

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Trippier is the best rb in the league this season, no question about it. On top of that he is a phenomenal leader

D

Deleted member 102404

One player has been RB his whole career and played for big clubs and England many time and even won la liga as rb. Other dude has had 14 games as RB at Arsenal and you arguing he is a better RB. I get being Arsenal fan, but this is laughable. If Ben white was Man U CB that moved to rb this season and they were in our position I doubt anyone here would argue something so stupid

Fair enough , but don't use average goals conceded per game over those 14 or so games to underpin a Trippier > White argument.
I can see arguments for both players being better.
White is better in the air, is a better passer of the ball and probably matches Trippier in one on one situations. Tripper seems better going forward.
How long someone has been playing a position is not really an argument. Mustafi has been playing CB for longer than Saliba and Mustafi has won a World Cup for Germany. It's not really relevant.
I think you just have to accept that White is a top class player and stop trying to underplay his ability.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

And there it is, you are refusing to acknowledge the truth because of his past Sp**s history

Not really, youā€™re taking a joke seriously now.

If weā€™re going by that logic then your hate for Ben White and stubbornness to accept youā€™re wrong on him is clouding your judgement.

Man really said the neutrals like Gary Neville and them man rate him, so I should šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ best thing Iā€™ve heard on here in a while.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not really, youā€™re taking a joke seriously now.

If weā€™re going by that logic then your hate for Ben White and stubbornness to accept youā€™re wrong on him is clouding your judgement.

Man really said the neutrals like Gary Neville and them man rate him, so I should šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ best thing Iā€™ve heard on here in a while.

You keep digging your own graves here smokes

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

You keep digging your own graves here smokes

ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fair enough , but don't use average goals conceded per game over those 14 or so games to underpin a Trippier > White argument.
I can see arguments for both players being better.
White is better in the air, is a better passer of the ball and probably matches Trippier in one on one situations. Tripper seems better going forward.
How long someone has been playing a position is not really an argument. Mustafi has been playing CB for longer than Saliba and Mustafi has won a World Cup for Germany. It's not really relevant.
I think you just have to accept that White is a top class player and stop trying to underplay his ability.

A CB can do a job as RB for a while. But long term he will be exposed. Ben White is not a RB

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I'm not buying this tbh. The England camp is pretty harmonious & Ben is a pretty chilled character. He knows his place in the squad, just like in the Euros last year.

If it was a bust up & not a family/personal matter, he would be with Arsenal in Dubai surely.

The likelihood is that we will never know the reason & that's fine, cos it's none of our bleedin business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom