• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

D

Deleted member 102404

Could well be our player of the season so far.
Absolute giant of a player.
Ā£50m was a steal.
Great debut season for him and this year heā€™s just raised it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Could well be our player of the season so far.
Absolute giant of a player.
Ā£50m was a steal.
Great debut season for him and this year heā€™s just raised it again.
50m is a lot of money, I'd say it was fair for what he's giving us.
I think we'd have been much less nervous in the final minutes if he'd stayed on. Maybe RB is a lot more energy sapping compared to CB though and he needs the time off when we're in such a position as today with the fixtures coming thick and fast. Plus Tomiyasu would not normally worry me as much defensively as he did today.

I just don't understand why we didn't see Vieira for one of the wingers at the same time as Partey came off.
I get the feeling that he's not trusted by Arteta which is a worry considering how much he cost. He's been here about 6 months now, how long until he's acclimatised?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought White was best player tonight.
Xhaka played well too.

Partey, Ƙdegaard and Saka had very good first halves but less involved in the second half.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Another solid game from him today i just kinda hoped he supported saka more offensively

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Looks pretty good. Like it should.

Pretty low on aerials, what's interesting is that Zinchenko has won many of those. But I have seen opponents do long passes to that side that have been too short and easy to win.

Not sure why this link puts Leao stats in there too, but can't get it out.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
He goes about his game so quietly but he's like a hit man. Just deadly how he deals with opponents and so disciplined too

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Solidifying himself as my favorite player game by game now

What is wrong with Richarlison? Does he have mental problems? In every pic I saw him he was attacking someone in todays match. BAN !

As for the thread, Ben great as usual!

avenellroad

John Radfordā€™s son
Sononymous did nothing all game and that was down to White.

Southgate is an absolute mug not giving him game time over Trippier at the World Cup

Arsenal Quotes

Itā€™s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I canā€™t see why itā€™s shocking to say that.

ArsĆØne Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom