• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I like the fact that he's quite mellow but also has a touch of the c*nt about him on the pitch. Just the perfect demeanor out there IMO. Some players would have thrown a strop being asked to change positions for the good of the team but he's made the RB position his own and been absolutely rock solid there all season. He deserves immense credit not just for the performances but also his character and professionalism.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We should have known this guy was gonna be elite when Sergio FĀ£cking Ramos praises him. May God forgive me for being a hater when we first signed him. Heā€™s the new Me. Dependable.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Antony and Richarlison, both seem to be some arrogant ****es. There is some strange similarity between them as well, not only their arrogance. Strange with these two as I never found brazilian players to be arrogant, and they have produced some great ones.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Absolute **** game. But this is why depth is so important, although Tomi was also nearly as bad, he wasnā€™t Cedric.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
His worst games this season came against rashford so maybe don't play him against utd again lol

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ƙdegaard
Rare bad game from white. Think early yellow played in his mind. Had to be substituted.

Bergkamp120

He was just off, literally passed the ball to a United player where there wasn't an Arsenal player nearby. His positioning was off, almost looked nervous? Hope he gets over whatever happened today quickly.

Buhry

Established Member

Tomiysu got done in by Rashford a few times as well. Think on this form most right backs would struggle against him if he is having an on day.

Top Bottom