• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

14Henry

Looking for receipts šŸ‘€
Yeah if White was playing CB Iā€™d say bring Tomi in for him but at RB Iā€™d try and let White get through this rough patch.

White as a RB >>> Tomi as a RB.

White is average going forwards, Tomi is pretty bad at it.
Exactly. When players have a rough few games (against Son, Rashford) you can't just cut them.

That's why I challenged people's opinions. They want 1 rule for 1. But not the other.

Ben White has been brilliant all season. He hasn't been hit or miss. Support him through it help him with coaching in his new role and let him thrive.

Too many drama queen's for a title challenge.

Every single player is going to have 2 or 3 bad games. When they have 5 or 6 then you swap things. Not 2 or 3.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
Yeah, in the championship maybe.

Can't buy a start in 20th place Southampton now.
He was brilliant playing as an extra midfielder at FB in Artetas first win, vs United back in 2020. AMN deserves some criticism too but if we hadn't ****ed his handling up the way we did he'd be a starter at RB rn

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Exactly. When players have a rough few games (against Son, Rashford) you can't just cut them.

That's why I challenged people's opinions. They want 1 rule for 1. But not the other.

Ben White has been brilliant all season. He hasn't been hit or miss. Support him through it help him with coaching in his new role and let him thrive.

Too many drama queen's for a title challenge.

Every single player is going to have 2 or 3 bad games. When they have 5 or 6 then you swap things. Not 2 or 3.
Iā€™m torn. I think being able to have two bad games and still start a third is bad for squad morale and players who want to have a chance at fighting for their place. Mikel did it with Saka and Pepe and the latter ended up mentally checking out.

The only reason Iā€™m not saying he should be dropped is because I donā€™t think Tomi is a threat going forwards and Saka is isolated enough as it is.

bakaboo

Why so many people thinks that Tomi is a lesser threat going forward? Tomi used to be our #1 RB before injuries. He can locked down pacy winger, win headers easily and smart passing.

A peak Tomi will outshine A peak White. Just watch the performance before his injuries. But still abit risky to replace White with Tomi as Tomi might be still rusty and not 100% match fitness.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ƙdegaard
He was brilliant playing as an extra midfielder at FB in Artetas first win, vs United back in 2020. AMN deserves some criticism too but if we hadn't ****ed his handling up the way we did he'd be a starter at RB rn
He was decent. Even elneny played in that win vs utd and did well. Doesn't mean mo can be a starter now. Maximum amn could have taken Tomi's place as back up that's it. He also had to show interest in playing FB.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

White doesn't seem like the type of person who'll get into a negative spiral of performances because he low on confidence or whatever. Regardless I think he'll retain his spot vs Brentford.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Good performance, only thing that bugs me about Benny Blanco is he takes too many touches at times, this and taking an age to take a throw in.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Much better performance today. He had a couple of sloppy moments but was robust going forward and his overlaps helped Saka get some space at times.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
Positioning was poor for their second. He got caught in no man's land there.

Other than that I thought he looked to be picking up some form again. Second half in particular he was very good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
He was helping saka so much at 2nd half but you know a fullback from centerback his movements and dribbling skills is center back. But that what Arteta should do just allow white to overlap even if he add little

Batman

He was helping saka so much at 2nd half but you know a fullback from centerback his movements and dribbling skills is center back. But that what Arteta should do just allow white to overlap even if he add little
He was overlapping a lot more prior to his bad spell. Sometimes he was getting caught out but Saliba is usually quick enough to cover and it did give Saka a bit of space so I'm not sure why it stopped.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
He was overlapping a lot more prior to his bad spell. Sometimes he was getting caught out but Saliba is usually quick enough to cover and it did give Saka a bit of space so I'm not sure why it stopped.
Yes that true its reasonable why Arteta prefer he stays behind but our game offensively will get lot better if he overlap and allow saka much space

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The second goal defending was Mustafi level, can't believe you guys thought he was good. His long passes to Saka are also frustrating as hell.

Batman

Yes that true its reasonable why Arteta prefer he stays behind but our game offensively will get lot better if he overlap and allow saka much space
I think Arteta wants him overlapping though because he's been doing it all season except the last few games prior to today. He should continue except for the few matches where maybe we're facing a really good LW.

Top Bottom