• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I have one issue with him. He can’t take a throw in quickly or even in normal time. Every throw in takes ages with him

I totally agree.

It's weird sometimes he is taking 30+ seconds. Maybe he's waiting for a decent option but c'mon :lol:

At some point a ref is going to penalise him for time wasting and give the throw the other way.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I totally agree.

It's weird sometimes he is taking 30+ seconds. Maybe he's waiting for a decent option but c'mon :lol:

At some point a ref is going to penalise him for time wasting and give the throw the other way.
Yeah glad others are noticing it. It’s like he takes throw ins like free kicks the way he over thinks they. You never see him just take a quick one and keep the play moving and refs just let him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's gonna be our modern day Steve Bould, a key player for us that was woefully underappreciated by England...Ben will have no idea who Steve is.

Also noticed that Ben got the Ian Wright song at Fulham, a nice gesture since he is our 2nd highest goalscorer ever...once again, Ben won't know who Ian is.

Bottom line, just let the poor lad get back to his gardening!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He's gonna be our modern day Steve Bould, a key player for us that was woefully underappreciated by England...Ben will have no idea who Steve is.

Also noticed that Ben got the Ian Wright song at Fulham, a nice gesture since he is our 2nd highest goalscorer ever...once again, Ben won't know who Ian is.

Bottom line, just let the poor lad get back to his gardening!

It disgusts me that Steve Bould and Steve Bruce have 2 England caps combined and Maguire and Dier have over 100 caps combined. Holding is levels above Maguire and Dier.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
England's loss and Arsenal's gain if they don't select him.

Southgate is a poor manager so it doesn't surprise me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It disgusts me that Steve Bould and Steve Bruce have 2 England caps combined and Maguire and Dier have over 100 caps combined. Holding is levels above Maguire and Dier.
Why’s is disgusting? Bruce and Bould played in a much stronger era of CB. England have NO top CB’s anymore.

Declan Rice example wouldn’t get into these squad back in the days of Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes, Hargreaves, Carrick etc.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We all know Southgate has 'his' guys, it's mainly the reason the squads are so similar to the Euros & World Cup. Ben will be about when the next manager takes over.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Because as of this moment I'd take White over all of them. For form and injury reasons.
James is fit and playing well atm, Trippier has been good all season. Both better than White all day.

Walker out of from but has enough trust in the bank to call upon.

White is a plodding RB, just steady. Even Trent would be ahead of him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We all know Southgate has 'his' guys, it's mainly the reason the squads are so similar to the Euros & World Cup. Ben will be about when the next manager takes over.
White isn’t WC in any role. He’s the modern day Phil Neville, just not as good.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

White isn’t WC in any role. He’s the modern day Phil Neville, just not as good.

Shut up, you talk a lot of rubbish. And stop throwing world-class around, England don't have a world-class defender.

White is top top, but Southgate has 'his' guys. Walker has had a poor season, Trippier I rate but I'd personally have White over him, but we know Tripps is a Southgate guy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I really do miss the old @GDeep™ , can't lie.

His football opinions have always been dogshit, but he used to do it with so much more style in his prime.

Top Bottom