• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Think he got overexcited smashing the ball out for a corner after tracking back after a brilliant tackle. Felt unnecessary.

Other than that I thought he was fantastic.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sliding tackles look great when you win the ball, but you’ve got to get it to a teammate or put it out for a throw when you go in like that or you’re out of position, as that example showed.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have one issue with him. He can’t take a throw in quickly or even in normal time. Every throw in takes ages with him

I've always thought this but someone on Sky Sports mentioned we’re more careful with throw ins and have one of the lowest turnovers with it.

bastun

Player:Saka
I've always thought this but someone on Sky Sports mentioned we’re more careful with throw ins and have one of the lowest turnovers with it.
Every detail matters for Mikel and coaching staff. Obviously they've worked on the throw ins as well and wait for some sort of opening before taking them.

say yes

forum master baiter
White is brilliant but England are ridiculously stacked at RB tbf.

He’s more of a CB in Southgate’s system, and probably won’t break into the England setup permanently unless/until he starts playing there.

Thankfully for us, I don’t think White cares.

Ljonin

He doesn’t care because he knows he will be in the England squad when it matters, be it with or without Southgate.

No way you keep a player of that caliber out of a championship without looking like a clown. Don’t think Saka would be particularly happy about it either, and he’s already Englands best player by some distance

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Zaha is hard to deal with, and is the type of winger he struggles with, but to be fair, he did a number on the cheating **** today. Love the guy

Yeah White more or less controlled Zaha in the away match and had him under control for the majority of the home match too. Think people aren't giving Zaha enough credit personally, he's Palace's main threat and has caused havoc against plenty of RBs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom