• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I think the biggest compliment you can give blanco is personally is previously whenever ball used to go to our rb , I felt opposition would target the rb and it would lead to bad pass then maybe goal or corner through panic started by our rb , blanco has removed that as opps know hes that good that they dont rush him .

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I thought he was poor today. Lots of misplaced passes and poor defending. Nowhere to be seen for the firminho header.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I thought he was poor today. Lots of misplaced passes and poor defending. Nowhere to be seen for the firminho header.

Ball watching for the goal , got into a ridiculously bad position made so easy for Firminho to beat him , sloppy all game with his passing too .

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Something not quite right with him from the beginning. Whatever that bug going around last week was, he looked like he still had it

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The yellow card he got was absolutely joke and it did affect his overall performance too still he should have done better at 2nd goal

Tom349

The yellow card he got was absolutely joke and it did affect his overall performance too still he should have done better at 2nd goal

Was very nervous from that point on. He had to cover for Holding more than he would if Saliba was playing which meant more space for his opponent meaning any challenge he made had to be perfect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was very nervous from that point on. He had to cover for Holding more than he would if Saliba was playing which meant more space for his opponent meaning any challenge he made had to be perfect.
Yes he was bit awful with his passing he wasn't too confident

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Nothing really positive can be said about his performance today. Hopefully he learns from it and doesn't repeat it because the number of giveaways and getting beaten like a drum on the back post by Firminho going away from the goal was really difficult to stomach. He's been very good for most of the season so don't want to be too harsh but very poor today.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Jokes aside (but not really), nothing says Arsenal DNA more than letting a guy beat you to a header because of reasons.

Benny Blanco is one of our own 🎶

El Duderino

Such a shame he's been hot and cold and we don't have Tomiyasu fit and on form.

Last season we'd be locked down tight.

But I'll take the risks that come with playing further forward, given out football is much better for it.

Batman

Jokes aside (but not really), nothing says Arsenal DNA more than letting a guy beat you to a header because of reasons.

Benny Blanco is one of our own 🎶
As poor as that was (and it was f*cking poor), thinking about it, I wonder if going to the back 5 which usually has 3 CBs who totally know where they should be when the ball is put into the box but now had a very green Kiwior who was clearly struggling with his positioning affected White's decision making in terms of where he thought he should be. Maybe I'm being a bit generous but I think in fairness maybe that was part of it. One thing he tends to do pretty well even when he's playing poorly is win the headers he should win.

El Duderino

As poor as that was (and it was f*cking poor), thinking about it, I wonder if going to the back 5 which usually has 3 CBs who totally know where they should be when the ball is put into the box but now had a very green Kiwior who was clearly struggling with his positioning affected White's decision making in terms of where he thought he should be. Maybe I'm being a bit generous but I think in fairness maybe that was part of it. One thing he tends to do pretty well even when he's playing poorly is win the headers he should win.

I was memeing more than anything, it's just we've seen this type of header being given. Sometimes you get away with it, not today.

Think going 5 at the back was the wrong move anyway. We were starting to take control of the game. Would've rather we got another centre midfielder in.

Easy to say now, of course, but feels like Arteta got the jitters last minute.

Batman

I was memeing more than anything, it's just we've seen this type of header being given. Sometimes you get away with it, not today.

Think going 5 at the back was the wrong move anyway. We were starting to take control of the game. Would've rather we got another centre midfielder in.

Easy to say now, of course, but feels like Arteta got the jitters last minute.
Yeah, we had gotten a bit of a foothold in at that point. They made it to that last 10 minutes and he should have let them finish it that way with Tierney replacing Zinny. He's obviously never been in this position so you can see how he'd have growing pains like the players.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ball watching for the goal , got into a ridiculously bad position made so easy for Firminho to beat him , sloppy all game with his passing too .

Went missing after he got booked. Instead of driving with the ball he was just giving it to Saka who had Robertson pinned to him.

Very poor for the second goal too. Absolute no man’s land.

6666Louis

Best player when rest of our team crumbles. Says a lot.

Playing next to incredible slow holding

What happened at kickoff?

Top Bottom