• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still can't believe Maguire and Dier are in the England I take the very underrated Holding over either of them.

A winner over two constant losers, should be an easy choice.

But since Southgate has now been relegated with both club and country as a manager, I am not surprised he favours the gimps over Don Rob.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
White isn't suited to CB role as we saw with his many errors and positional awareness last season.

However White has been very good in the RB role and clearly more suited in this. So much so he keeping another talented RB out the side in Tomiyasu.

Still can't believe Maguire and Dier are in the England I take the very underrated Holding over either of them.
Totally agree, Saliba is better in just about every department, heading, tackling, composure and dribbling. In fact when Saliba dropped his shoulder and cruised past two Sp**s players in our own box it was breathtaking. Everybody talks about Jesus doing that kind of play when attacking, but it takes far more courage to pull that off in your own box.

White’s made a good stab at right back and like Zinchenko has the ability to play midfield when inverted. Tomi had a great start here and he’s going to find it hard getting his position back.

bakaboo

I have to say again, Tomi will offer more in RB than White. Hopefully when against Liverpool, Tomi can be a starter. White played more like a hybrid CB/RB.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And Southgate still playing Walker Dier Maguire as cbs in the world cup a big big joke while he is the best English CB.
He doesn’t even play CB for his club, what you on about? The guys you mentioned have all done well for England in big tournaments, it’s not a shock that Southgate wants to stay with them.

At RB, White is behind guys like James and Trent.

Energoto

He doesn’t even play CB for his club, what you on about? The guys you mentioned have all done well for England in big tournaments, it’s not a shock that Southgate wants to stay with them.

Dier did well when exactly?? 🤣

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

He plays RB at our club because Saliba has done an amazing job, but he should be a starter at CB for England. why would you stay put with Maguire?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How can you start at CB for your country when you don’t even play there for your club?

Maguire has been excellent in big tournaments for England.
Has. But how do you start a player who has been way off form for 18 months based on past England performance. Lately he has been shocking for England

GDeep™

League is very weak
Has. But how do you start a player who has been way off form for 18 months based on past England performance. Lately he has been shocking for England
What else can Southgate do? He’s got no other CB’s. He trusts Maguire.

He’s not going to pick White, who’s playing RB, just 1 game before the WC.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
How can you start at CB for your country when you don’t even play there for your club?

You mean like Southgate did with Kyle Walker when he was playing RB for City? I don't think Ben White forgot how to play CB since May. Southgate is just a *****. White deserves a place given who has got one. 🤔

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Walker is a perfect example tbf, I just want the best for England and i think White knows exactly how to play as a CB.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Ben White as a backup to James in the RB/RCB role is what England needs. I ain’t tryna hear names like Teanna Trent.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
You mean like Southgate did with Kyle Walker when he was playing RB for City? I don't think Ben White forgot how to play CB since May. Southgate is just a *****. White deserves a place given who has got one. 🤔
Yeah this whole he's a RB stuff doesn't make sense. Guy litteraly proved he can play cb, rb and dm...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is a fair point.

White would remain in the England squad if he got in there but I don’t think he’s doing enough to break into it unfortunately. Hard to make Southgate pick you ahead of guys playing CB week in week out. He’s competing for the ‘defensive RB’ slot in the England team so it’s pretty much him or Kyle Walker.

Top Bottom