• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White đź“ť

Macho

In search of Pure Profit đź’¸
Dusted đź”»

Not quite the syllable shutdown I was expecting from Gareth actually.

and

Wouldn't he just be with the Arsenal squad if he has an issue in the England squad? 🤷‍♂️

I think if Arsenal want to protect a player, then no, I don't think you can duck out from the England camp back to club football, you'd actually get destroyed.

Not that this is the case here just saying the possibility of that is very low Arsenal should play along in that scenario.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm not buying this tbh. The England camp is pretty harmonious & Ben is a pretty chilled character. He knows his place in the squad, just like in the Euros last year.

If it was a bust up & not a family/personal matter, he would be with Arsenal in Dubai surely.

The likelihood is that we will never know the reason & that's fine, cos it's none of our bleedin business.
Ben is a bit strange and not your typical footballer. I can definitely see him not being comfortable there and since not playing wanting out. And since it’s a sensitive subject Southgate is never gonna confirm it.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Ben is a bit strange and not your typical footballer. I can definitely see him not being comfortable there and since not playing wanting out.
No, he's not. He's a regular guy who doesn't care others think. And, him not being comfortable in his own skin around his friends doesn't make any sense.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not quite the syllable shutdown I was expecting from Gareth actually.

and

I think if Arsenal want to protect a player, then no, I don't think you can duck out from the England camp back to club football, you'd actually get destroyed.

Not that this is the case here just saying the possibility of that is very low Arsenal should play along in that scenario.
Suppose so, that comes out though no matter what so they'd look daft being all "thoughts and prayers".

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fair play - I can meet you half way, @Rasmi
I’m not here to sh1t on our players. But I said before I can really see how he would struggle to integrate in that locker room. I been in dressing rooms and seen players become an outsider and not fit in. And being stuck in foreign country for week would make it harder

Hence why the manager or the FA not gonna throw him under a bus. It’s a difficult situation

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That’s bias confirmation
It’s literally the opposite, considering I’m basing it on the report from Olley that said he was dealing with a personal issue.

D

Deleted member 102404

Media and social media really going for Ben White it seems with these stories.
Let's see, bust up and aloof now eh?
The character assassination is in full swing.
Speculate and propagate
It's the second bite at the cherry to ruin his career since he joined Arsenal.

Would only happen with an Arsenal player.

Looking forward to him continuing his fantastic form for Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak

So it was a personal issue and the “bust up” was just a side note
There was clearly a bust up/incident, don’t know why you keep trying to downplay it, Southgate didn’t deny it and now other sources are confirming it.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I'm surprised somebody hasn't sold a video of the fight to the paparazzi by now

Latest posts+

Top Bottom