• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Itā€™s literally the opposite, considering Iā€™m basing it on the report from Olley that said he was dealing with a personal issue.
I think the personal problems is to protect him. I think he just said fvck it and wanted to leave. I donā€™t see him any different as I only care about Arsenal. I just donā€™t think he enjoyed being there and since he was never gonna play decided to leave. I will leave it at here as it will become clear after the World Cup first international if he gets called up which I donā€™t think he will. It would also explain Southgate not going out of his way to defend him

D

Deleted member 102404

There was clearly a bust up/incident, donā€™t know why you keep trying to downplay it, Southgate didnā€™t deny it and now other sources are confirming it.

These stories are aimed at Arsenal fans willing to jump on it and push it - and we know from the multiple efforts to undermine Ben White's Arsenal career so far there are many Arsenal fans willing to do just that - from the ridiculous reactions when we signed him, to the fall out from his first game, to the 'I don't watch football' nonsense and now onto the character assassination.
These stories are designed to cause problems.

To be sent home for a 'bust up' would have to be a very serious bust up - one which could not be kept under wraps. I bet if you asked these ITKs what actually happened - asked them to elaborate - they'd have zero ****ing clue.

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
I donā€™t want to hear you call anything a bad source again after this if you believe the Daily Star.
I only believed it because the FA didnā€™t deny it. Now ESPN are saying something happened too.

The FA are quick to deny BS. They didnā€™t with this, that told you everything.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

I think the personal problems is to protect him. I think he just said fvck it and wanted to leave. I donā€™t see him any different as I only care about Arsenal. I just donā€™t think he enjoyed being there and since he was never gonna play decided to leave. I will leave it at here as it will become clear after the World Cup first international if he gets called up which I donā€™t think he will. It would also explain Southgate not going out of his way to defend him

Flimsy reports so far, but I don't think you are out of line speculating this. Especially as Arsenal fans we don't really care about his England endeavors.

I feel like Southgate coulda thrown him a bone though, there was defo space for him to get a run out but he has his favourites it is what it is.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ā­

Regardless John Cross hasn't been relevant since these days:

jamie_sanderson.jpg

D

Deleted member 102404

I only believed it because the FA didnā€™t deny it. Now ESPN are saying something happened too.

ESPN have done nothing but report on a story that is in all likelihood made up.
They have suggested there was an argument with the coach because White did not recall some performance stats. You think a player gets sent home for that???

Southgate himself confirmed White left because of personal reasons.

Whether or not there was some tension in a meeting is irrelevant. That would not be a reason to leave the camp and I would suspect such points of tension are ten to a penny.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ

ESPN said there was an incident and the situation is ā€œcomplicatedā€. Not painting quite the same picture as the Star.

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
ESPN said there was an incident and the situation is ā€œcomplicatedā€. Not painting quite the same picture as the Star.
Incident/bust up/argument/spat/trouble etc all the same stuff.

Nobody is denying the Star story.

Im guessing some level of stress/mental health was involved, thatā€™s why it complicated.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

Im guessing some level of stress/mental health was involved, thatā€™s why it complicated.

Increasingly Iā€™m getting this vibe. Had it been a death in the family, the usual ā€œin this difficult time please respect our privacyā€ spiel celebs normally give would have deaded all speculation and people would leave it alone.

Again before these recent articles we both said Southgate could have properly squashed this and he didnā€™t really.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Tomiyasu
Looks like the bust-up theory might be true, given that he is on holidays in Maldives now so definitely not a family issue.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Fcks sake. Who really gives a fck ???
It doesn't really matter a flying fck now does it .

As long as he turns up for the commencement of the Pl for his club that's all that matters.

No idea why yous lot are arguing the toss about something that has nothing to do with you or has any relevance to your life in any way. Its pathetic.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Fcks sake. Who really gives a fck ???
It doesn't really matter a flying fck now does it .

As long as he turns up for the commencement of the Pl for his club that's all that matters.

No idea why yous lot are arguing the toss about something that has nothing to do with you or has any relevance to your life in any way. Its pathetic.
Exactly nothing to see here move onšŸ‘.
3rd rate rag prints some tattle & some man on AM come across like a bunch of little girls reading a gossip mag ffs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I could see Southgate's "everyone has to be friends" stuff annoying him, if that story is to be believed...Ben doesn't seem like some man child like Declan Rice, that would love **** like that.

Hope he is ok, if it's not true.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also White has definitely been the best right back in the Prem this season, how is that disputable?

Last season, the drop off from Tomi to Cedric really killed out Top Four hopes...now a fully fit Tomi is being kept out on merit by Ben, that's some doing.

Been arguably the best overall defender this season too in the league, tbh...proper nasty little ****, who is also great at actual defending.

Great player.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
This is the same forum that speculated that Auba got a tattoo and got caught cheating when his mum was sick btw, but yes White's privacy waah.
Lol don't mean any of it's correct tho.
Whites defo got tats if it helps staighten tings in ur head tho bro. Not sure if he has left the England squad to get another one?šŸ¤”
Mmn Maybe his personal issue was that he couldn't find anyone who does decent inkwork in Qatar?šŸ˜

Top Bottom