• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Mate, I respect you, I really do. Never compare Mustafi to Vermaelen and place them in the same category again. Thanks, mate.
Lol thanks. What I mean is that they are defenders who are rated more for their ball-playing ability than their actual defensive attributes.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka šŸ˜­
Heā€™s only making it here if we play a back three, itā€™s as simple as that. Heā€™s not good enough to hold his own, teams have targeted him in all 5 league games this season.

You either change formation and hide him somewhat or you turn him into another Mustafi.
Heā€™s so bad they were even targeting him in the 2 league games he didnā€™t play in.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Made some sloppy plays today and still has a lot to improve but there also seems to be an agenda against this guy by some fans. I know facts are unpopular in the internet world nowadays nut hereā€™s some anyway: Ben White won the most aerial duels out of all the players (5 - tied with Tarkowski and Wood) in the game against Burnley. He also had second most clearances and interceptions. And all this in a game against a goon squad like Burnley. He was much more solid defensively today than in previous games. This is a promising sign. His game with the ball was unusually sloppy in couple of moments but I wouldnā€™t worry about that too much as his quality on the ball is obvious.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Come on now, yes he didnt have a good game today but against Norwich he was very good. Why exaggerate and say he has been terrible?
He was less awful against Norwich and the worst player on the pitch against Brentford. 3 starts, 2 shambolic, 1 passing and mistakes made in each. Why are you so keen to ignore reality? He looks out of his depth against fringe opposition. That is not ok and it does no good to pretend otherwise. It wasn't ok with Mustafi or Luiz or Chambers or Holding so I'm not sure why it's ok with him. I know this forum his its fair share of caravan club members but just because he reminds you of your spray tanned mate, doesn't mean he's right for a club that desperately needs to cut out mistakes and pick up maximum points to start climbing out of the hole they're in.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Very shaky today. Kept hesitating on the ball, was caught in possession and didnā€™t look convincing.

Still early days but heā€™s not filling me with confidence at the moment.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I like him but if we were going to spend that much money on a CB it should have been a made man, not a player that needs some seasoning like White clearly does.

Right now is he better than what we have on the books already? Why did we sign a CB but didn't sell any? We don't even have any European games.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Part of the problem is he has been hyped up as some sort of messi cb on the ball and he needs to remember he is a cb. Release the ball

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ā­

This club and it's fans :lol: honestly. He's played 3 games for us. Two of which we've won with clean sheets.

Let's be honest, people had made their minds up before he'd even kicked a ball for us.

I sort of have to agree with this.

This is me being; not a fan of Arteta and also thinking Saliba should be playing for us.

But if we park that for a minute White needs more time. He's been ok so far; really good on the ball apart from the mistake today, though not exceptional overall as a defender and admittedly not looking like Ā£50M worth of talent but he needs atleast the season before we start judging him so harshly.

I personally hope he does well as the more better players we have the better it is for the club.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This club and it's fans :lol: honestly. He's played 3 games for us. Two of which we've won with clean sheets.

Let's be honest, people had made their minds up before he'd even kicked a ball for us.
nah he looks physically weak and poor in the air. This is consistent from the minute he played. He will struggle physically because he lacks the physical strength. This aint gonna change in 20 games

Top Bottom