Benjamin White: I'm Sorry He Cost £50m

samspade

He’s the English Virgil, this bloke is raw quality on the ball. Goes to ground a little too early at times and Gabriel’s the more able defender but the extra options he gives us in how we progress the ball is unbelievable, easily one of the top cb technicians in the league for me.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ✔️
Didn't really notice him or Gabriel today all that much which tells you how comfortable it was for them out there. In these types of games that's a proper solid partnership.

Henry boi

He is class closest thing to Thiago Silva, actually I think the defense particularly him and Gabriel is my favorite thing about this Arsenal team

yousif_arteta

King of Twitter Rumours
He is class closest thing to Thiago Silva, actually I think the defense particularly him and Gabriel is my favorite thing about this Arsenal team
No surprise we start getting clean sheet when we finally did found the stability in our central defense it's the main thing to do if you want to build good team but my worry if one get injured because thier replacements aren't promising

Rex Banter

Got swerved by DCL's skirt
Trusted ✔️
Turn out his areal game is one of his best imo because apart from Brentford game he just look very good winning headers

Jamie Carragher clearly only watches Liverpool and the games he commentates on.

Him talking about White in Brighton’s system after Brentford was proper yer da stuff. Never mind they had one of the best defensive records in the league last year with White in the side.

He had a poor debut but he’s been really good in the air the last two years playing for two really good defences.

He dominated in the Championship which is more of a hoof ball league than the PL.

yousif_arteta

King of Twitter Rumours
Jamie Carragher clearly only watches Liverpool and the games he commentates on.

Him talking about White in Brighton’s system after Brentford was proper yer da stuff. Never mind they had one of the best defensive records in the league last year with White in the side.

He had a poor debut but he’s been really good in the air the last two years playing for two really good defences.

He dominated in the Championship which is more of a hoof ball league than the PL.
Carragher and Gary both let themselves down after Ben first game and neither of Brentford goals was his fault lol

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
He was fine but it was the worst team in the league. He was **** against Liverpool.

OSBK

Established Member
Im a fan but i also see signs he has alot to learn and will make errors. He has been caught on the ball a few times, something we saw gab learn from very quickly. Im not sold on him and tommy together, but tommy does protect him well.

Barry

No Means Yes
Was sceptical, but starting to really like what I see from White. He really helps is move forward and has been solid with Gabriel at the back.

Mrs Bergkamp

Established Member
Trusted ✔️
He had some really good moments and shows some real top quality. My only fear is that he gets caught dwelling on the ball but he seems so calm and stays on his feet so well. He's reminding me of a young John Stones.

Latest posts