• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ā­

Posted on IG of him slapping Big Willy. Just taking the piss.

FGr6VoWXIAgrARW

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Honestly I don't know if there's a different Ben White or I must have eye problems, this guy looks so fragile, whenever he is 1 on 1 with someone I don't feel secure at all, lately he hasn't even been carrying the ball out of defense like he was earlier, willing to give him the whole season, but im not impressed.

6666Louis

@Wrighty4eva

Offensively, he has such a confident touch and movement. Almost arrogantly elegant

But yes, he lacks defensively. Lucky to have Gabriel and Tome next to him. Hope he'll reach new heights. Still young, talented and bright. Could become Cannavaro.

Yesterday however he was great

(prefer Gabriel and Saliba in the future)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Quality.

Him and Gabriel are always high fiving and hugging when the other does something, love to see it.

We haven't really had a proper defence you can trust since about 2016, now we have each position sorted for around a decade now.
Dont count your chickens yet tho bro.
Yes we have a promising looking young defence that could/should serve us well for the future.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Honestly I don't know if there's a different Ben White or I must have eye problems, this guy looks so fragile, whenever he is 1 on 1 with someone I don't feel secure at all, lately he hasn't even been carrying the ball out of defense like he was earlier, willing to give him the whole season, but im not impressed.
Never seen his so fragile he not getting bullied or getting outdone by pace only Toney he struggled against but other than that i didn't notice something wrong. Maybe you see him so fragile because he so calm and not rush with tackling.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ā­
Dominated Antonio. Antonio had to drift out wide to get some joy but was nullified there too. Keep it up Benny Blanco. Just needs to cut the rashness out of his game then weā€™ll have some player on our hands.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Whoscored I know, but just interesting, and suggestions are welcome where I can see similar stats.

In EPL, Gabriel has 6.94 rating overall, and White has 6.89. What's interesting is that Gabriel has 1.7 in AerialsWon, and White has 2.1.

White has played 110 minutes more.

Very little between them & look like a good pairing.
The Bigger black lads tbf always seem to get the preferentials on AM šŸ¤£;)

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
No its his 3rd very good/excellent performance.
Most have been decent (7 clean sheets)
2 or 3 have been iffy/not good enough

šŸ‘

Most have been poor, shaky and often in which he has been caught out of position and failed to closed opponents giving them too much space on many occasions.

Not convinced from what I seen of White so far. Seems to much like Luiz, Holding is superior defensively.

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
Reminds me a bit of Stones when he first joined Man City.

Got some exceptional abilities but struggles with the basics of defending sometime.

We knew he wasn't the finished product when we signed him though, so I'm not fussed by it. He'll get there.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Most have poor, shaky and often in which he has been caught out of position and failed to closed opponents giving them to much space on many occasions.

Not convinced from what I seen of White so far. Seems to much like Luiz, Holding is superior defensively.
Considering he has just joined a new club I have been pleasantly surprised.
I like Holding. You will see some shaky moments from pretty much all defenders including Roberto over the years but yes he is likely the better 'old skool' pure defender at the moment.

However White has more pace, offers better distribution & the ability to bring the ball out.
These attributes are valuable in the modern game.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How do people explain, that White wins more headers than Gabriel per 90 (2.1 vs 1.7) according to WhoScored?

I know he has improved there, but that's really surprising knowing how good Gabriel is in that area.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom