• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Actually it probably comes from opponents targeting his side with long balls. Because for corners etc. it doesn't make so much sense.

I would really like if someone had the total amount of aerial duels so we could know the percentage won thus far for both.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

The Bigger black lads tbf always seem to get the preferentials on AM šŸ¤£;)
Think youā€™ll find all the divisive players who get shat on whether they play or not are literally all the black guys minus Saka and Partey actually.

Iā€™d honestly chalk it off as pure coincidence as they are either in the U23 limbo or came with big price tags or seniority which makes it open season, but in any case your statement was neither true or funny.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone šŸ“²
He's been good. Especially yesterday, as a natural defender I can see he was outsmarting Antonio every time the ball had to go to Antonio.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Yeah, I guess we'd need to look at the total amount vs aerials won. Not sure where to get those numbers.

FBref has Ben White winning 64% of all his aerial duals (50) and Gabriel has won 65% of his duals (49).

Reference VVD has won 70% and Saliba 53%.

This is all from this season. White last season at Brighton won 53% and Saliba 61%.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone šŸ“²
FBref has Ben White winning 64% of all his aerial duals (50) and Gabriel has won 65% of his duals (49).

This is all from this season. White last season at Brighton won 53% and Saliba 61%.
Saliba playing vs field farmers

OnlyOne

Trusted ā­

Saliba playing vs field farmers

He is, his stats in France the previous seasons however are much better. Think his last season a St Etienne was around 71%

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
I think it's been a very promising opening half (or there abouts) of a season for White. I thought he'd get exposed defensively far more than he has, and that he'd struggle more in the air. The guy is only 24, that's pretty young for a CB.

drippin

Wow, really impressive that a "182 cm" CB who is bad in the air, can match a 190 cm CB who is good in the air, in aerials won. ;)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
To be fair I've always thought White has been pretty decent in the air for us.

That first game against Brentford where Tobey gave him a bit of a mauling seems to have set opinions in stone about his aerial ability I think.

OnlyOne

Trusted ā­

Wow, really impressive that a "182 cm" CB who is bad in the air, can match a 190 cm CB who is good in the air, in aerials won. ;)

In my opinion, it's pretty clear a lot of AM had never watched much of him before he joined, they saw the price and the expectations of him are far higher than reality, but we often do this. Before he joined people were saying we bought him in as a RB or CM etc.

Most of that fee we paid was for the potential of the player, yes there are certain deals to be had like with Gabriel who looks a star but we know you pay bigger fee's for PL players who are English, that's just what it is. For me, he hasn't been better or worse than expected, he looks like the player I thought we'd get.

He's young for a CB, I'll start to worry about him if he's in his prime like England captain Maguire and making howlers literally every game. A few examples of CB's are Stones and De Ligt who moved and struggled, but eventually came good, or will come good. I know De Ligt had a stinker first season but not sure how he's faired since.

drippin

In my opinion, it's pretty clear a lot of AM had never watched much of him before he joined, they saw the price and the expectations of him are far higher than reality, but we often do this. Before he joined people were saying we bought him in as a RB or CM etc.

Most of that fee we paid was for the potential of the player, yes there are certain deals to be had like with Gabriel who looks a star but we know you pay bigger fee's for PL players who are English, that's just what it is. For me, he hasn't been better or worse than expected, he looks like the player I thought we'd get.

He's young for a CB, I'll start to worry about him if he's in his prime like England captain Maguire and making howlers literally every game. A few examples of CB's are Stones and De Ligt who moved and struggled, but eventually came good, or will come good. I know De Ligt had a stinker first season but not sure how he's faired since.
Yeah. I still think he is ~185 cm.

Gabriel only had about 3100 minutes in Ligue 1 in total when we bought him, plus he had 2 years in contract rather than 3 years like White if I remember correctly. Plus White is HG and EPL adjusted.

White is pretty cool, but it's not possible for him to turn into a fridge.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

One of your best posts ever this. Select few of us getting all abuse for backing him because he has a fancy haircut and looks a bit skinny.

Player of the year at Leeds when they had a dominant defence and again part of an elite defence at Brighton last year which has declined without him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
One of your best posts ever this. Select few of us getting all abuse for backing him because he has a fancy haircut and looks a bit skinny.

Player of the year at Leeds when they had a dominant defence and again part of an elite defence at Brighton last year which has declined without him.
šŸ‘Unfortunately n the 'Wonderful World' of AM nearly every player & manager get abuse on a regular basis.

As far as CBs go People spunk over Saliba a kid who has not played a single minute for the club so White/Arteta get mega sh!t because of that.

Many of the online intelligencia hated Ramsdale before he even signed ffs

Very little genuine reasoned debate. Too many haters & absolute šŸ¤” on here, frankly its embarrassing.

OnlyOne

Trusted ā­

šŸ‘Unfortunately n the 'Wonderful World' of AM nearly every player & manager get abuse on a regular basis.

As far as CBs go People spunk over Saliba a kid who has not played a single minute for the club so White/Arteta get mega sh!t because of that.

Many of the online intelligencia hated Ramsdale before he even signed ffs

Very little genuine reasoned debate. Too many haters & absolute šŸ¤” on here, frankly its embarrassing.

Great post. But yeah, let's look at rewording this please.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Stupid challenge that, Mustafi esque and he needs to get it out of his game, no need to dive in at all.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Great transfer
Fairly Oddparents Burn GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom