• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I'm just an honest fan. Our performance is getting overshadowed with ref talk. Result aside, that was a special performance that filled me with confidence for the future under Arteta and this team.
I know you are, I'm just taking the piss.
Anyway you both make a good point but the ref was influential in this result.

Heck, he booked Holding after his first foul. That's just insane if you ask me.

Even the Gabriel challenge for his 2nd yellow wasn't that harsh, could be given sure but Atwell couldn't wait to give that red card. He was in some ecstacy when he saw that challenge, I wouldn't be surprised if he ejaculated on spot.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I know you are, I'm just taking the piss.
Anyway you both make a good point but the ref was influential in this result.

Heck, he booked Holding after his first foul. That's just insane if you ask me.

Even the Gabriel challenge for his 2nd yellow wasn't that harsh, could be given sure but Atwell couldn't wait to give that red card. He was in some ecstacy when he saw that challenge, I wouldn't be surprised if he ejaculated on spot.
The whole first foul thing shouldn't matter, its either a yellow or it isn't. It's like Mane last night, 30 seconds into the game, that should have been a straight red.

The thing that annoyed me the most about Atwell was his positioning for Martinellis chance, what was he doing. You rarely see a referee enter the box.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If Saka does similar emphasis on a foul in the box like Silva did, it's never a penalty, because he "emphasizes the foul too much". I have seen this happen like 3 times in the past year.

If Xhaka does what Rodri did, it's a foul and a yellow. I have seen him do it once, just putting his feet to the ground in front of the other's leg, and the other guy hit the leg.

We don't know what Gabriel said, so can't know if the first yellow was deserved.

Ødegaard situation is seen that Ederson tackles with his spikes first and doesn't hit the ball.

Not sure why you commented this on the White thread.
if Xhaka was making the challenge on Saka as opposed to another defender, it probably is a red as his tackling in the box is so clumsy and obvious for VAR to adjudicate on as he pulls Sakas shirt off his back.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Stop. It was a penalty.
No it wasn’t! The refs initial reaction was the correct one. It was a dive. He fell over because he threw himself to the ground. The shirt pull then just becomes a justification to be allowed to award a penalty, where none should have be given. Neither the knee contact nor the shirt pull was the reason he fell. The reason he fell was because he dived!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Should’ve done better for the Forest goal, no? He could or should’ve seen the danger.
He's average at best with Tomi and Gabriel holding his hand. Either or both of those missing and he's helpless. Disgusting waste of money. I'm tired of signing players who need instructions to use like a f*cking Gremlin.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's very good as long as Gabriel and Tomi don't miss too many games, he adds a lot to our build up play without a doubt.

Would have been smarter to just play Saliba and use the money elsewhere, but it is what it is...White can still be a quality player for us.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

White is essential to our gameplan I believe. Anyone correct me if Im wrong but I see him as a key figure whether you like him or not.
Pretty much.

He's not the greatest defender I have ever seen, but he's young and if the past 5 matches in the league is anything to go by, we don't do that much defending anyways.

The way Tomi and Gabriel are so dominant aerially, we avoid a lot of situations where we have to tackle and stuff anyways. I think Tierney and Tomiyasu's stats are abnormally skewed because of this (I don't think anybody in the league has gone past our fullbacks very many times and Tierney in particular is very offensive).

Not how I would have spent 50 mil, but for what Arteta is trying to do it makes perfect sense.

AbouCuĂŠllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Watching the way Forrest funneled the ball into Holding and man marked PatiĂąo and Lokonga out of the game, forcing Holding to make decisions on the ball, and how it worked a treat, should be enough reminder of why this signing was so necessary and why it is true what @bastun says, that he is essential to us.

At least until Saliba is matured enough to come into the team.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

He's young and doing alright. Most CB's don't hit their full stride until later. People need to chill. We have far bigger concerns at cf and cm

razĂśrist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

At least until Saliba is matured enough to come into the team.

giphy.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This kid is something else, calm and composed and able to turn defense into attack in an instant.

Great signing so far.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Gabriel has a bad day, White covers --- White has a bad day Gabriel covers. This is all relative of course, they're both doing great.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom