• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Or maybe football isn't completely solved by stats wheels. Stats are certainly an excellent aid and experts are clearly using them to great effects, but we should probably get more educated on what exactly is being shown in these wheels before we can have intelligent discussions about them.
Exactly. That's why I asked for opinions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's the type of ****, who will score his first Arsenal goal, with a late winner away to Sp**s and then flick the reverse peace sign to their scummy fans.

I can feel it, deep down in my plums!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought him and Gabriel were the only bright spots, tbh...Ramsdale was good in the second half, but definitely added to our nerves in the first.

They repelled constant attacks from Newcastle, without even training this week...while the fullbacks were crap, midfield hid and attack played like the kids they are...until it was too much.

Their partnership, has been the best thing this season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
White started shaky and error prone at the start the season. Then had about 6 weeks of very good form and then went to be poor and error prone the rest of season.

Unfortunately White looks like the English Luiz. Good on the ball but error prone and a liability defensively. If it wasn't for the amount we spent on him, Holding (who has been very good in nearly all of his games this season) would ousted White from the first 11.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
White started shaky and error prone at the start the season. Then had about 6 weeks of very good form and then went to be poor and error prone the rest of season.

Unfortunately White looks like the English Luiz. Good on the ball but error prone and a liability defensively. If it wasn't for the amount we spent on him, Holding (who has been very good in nearly all of his games this season) would ousted White from the first 11.
Holdini has been better than S***e - I agree.
Arteta fans will never hear it though.

We will lose Saliba because of this incompetence.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Is he that error prone? I must be missing it.

I would like to see the club make more signings similar to his profile anyways, just really sucks that it came at Saliba's expense.

Of all the Brighton players I wouldn't have signed White for example, I'd have gone for Lamptey, Dunk or Bissouma (depending on his legal troubles) first. Even Trossard tbh depending on price as I think he would be a decent option for our wide areas.

What's done is done though. I actually think he’s decent with room to grow, it’s very unlikely he will be our worst ever signing.

OSBK

Established Member
Is he that error prone? I must be missing it.

I would like to see the club make more signings similar to his profile anyways, just really sucks that it came at Saliba's expense.

Of all the Brighton players I wouldn't have signed White for example, I'd have gone for Lamptey, Dunk or Bissouma (depending on his legal troubles) first. Even Trossard tbh depending on price as I think he would be a decent option for our wide areas.

What's done is done though. I actually think he’s decent with room to grow, it’s very unlikely he will be our worst ever signing.

Error prone is mustafi. White was great all season, yes he made the odd mistake but all CB make mistakes during games. Even the great VVD made some howlers this season. We had a period of the season with ramsdale, tommy,white,gab,tierney and partey all fit and playing and we looked great.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Error prone is mustafi. White was great all season, yes he made the odd mistake but all CB make mistakes during games. Even the great VVD made some howlers this season. We had a period of the season with ramsdale, tommy,white,gab,tierney and partey all fit and playing and we looked great.

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Reactions: Kav

Latest posts

Top Bottom