• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Disclaimer: Iā€™m not a Ben White fanboy

Put it this way, he struggled on the ball but we all know heā€™s quality on the ball so I think we can ignore most of the mistakes he made today.

The issue with him is his defensive ability and he did okay in that regard no?

Felt he lost a lot 1v1 duels with their forwards, similar to the Brentford game. You wouldn't expect that sort of challenge against every team, but it is a concern for me.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Ɩzil, come assist me please!
What I saw from him in the second half, some very important headers but they don't get mentioned.
That's his job though. Wasn't a 10/10 performance. Most of Burnley's attacks and dangerous moments came from his Mustafi like footwork. Let's hope he is better than this.

Please don't say he was great, when everyone watching knows not the case. We need to see improvements.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

That's his job though. Wasn't a 10/10 performance. Most of Burnley's attacks and dangerous moments came from his Mustafi like footwork. Let's hope he is better than this.

Please don't say he was great, when everyone watching knows not the case. We need to see improvements.

Just my opinion mate, no need to get so angry and aggressive at me.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Thatā€™s not brilliant though is it.

If it was Gabriel or VVD people would say it was but the problem is people form their opinions quickly. He was poor first half but was brilliant second imo, some brilliant headers and interceptions.

Ind0Gunnerz

Shaky start to the season. But I hope these clean sheets (thanks to the other defenders) brings him confidence as the season progresses because we need him at his best. Because I still believe that he has the potential..but he needs to turn it around fast, and whats better that to make a statement in the NLD.

Tom349

Really grew into the game in the second half, especially when Barnes went off and other than the back pass was faultless in the second half. Struggled a little in the first half.

Let's not forget this is a whole new back 5, it should only improve over time.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Ɩzil, come assist me please!
He needs to prove everyone wrong like Ramsdale is doing. Unfortunately he is not a 50 million signin, so he has that price tag hanging on him similar to Pepe, who was never a 72 million signing.

Let's hope White becomes better with a consistent run of form. Some tricky matches - we're playing teams that will dominate the possestion against us, so our defense will be tested heavily. Tottenham, ManU, and Liverpool coming up in next 10 matches.

krengon

One ArsĆØne Wenger
Trusted ā­
Looks a lot worse than I thought tbh, very worrying.. Glaring weaknesses in his game thatā€™s going to be an issue throughout.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Next week Kane will just stand on him and hold the ball up with ease. :shivering:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom