• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

I don't agree with you on this one but that's fair enough and it's good to have a positive advocate for White on here with all the negativity. I think he's a little fortunate to be in over Holding on current form, Holding's passing is underrated which is backed up by his numbers as well. If White can cut out the errors then the positive aspects of his game will get more credit I think. Agree that him and Gabriel are stylistically different, but Gabriel's just been more effective and influential in the games so far (imo). They need time to gel as a partnership though. Conceding 1 goal in the last three matches with a completely new defence is pretty awesome really.
They are a lucky lot. Tomi eases so much pressure from them. Their position in the team sheet is pretty much guaranteed thanks to the guy who comes from Japan and is better than Varane.

OSBK

Established Member
Thought he had a really good game. Early on white and kane went up for a header and white won it easily. On the deck he was tidy and composed.

GunnerShy

Thought he had a really good game. Early on white and kane went up for a header and white won it easily. On the deck he was tidy and composed.
Should have been a penalty on Kane. Another few moments in the box. Today enough on the ball though.

Tomb Bombadil

Good game. Still a level below Gabriel imo.
I think they have different kind of qualities. Gabriel is (so far) a beast in defense. But he also go covered really good from Partey when was chasing a player. Don't know if this was planed.

On the ball I see the better qualities in White. So I think they are completing each other really well.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Bar the clumsy challenge on Kane, he was faultless. He dominated Kane tbh. Won several headers against him and nicked the ball away from him cleverly. Also, some of his diagonal passes are simply mouthwatering. Look at how this lad switches the play- peak Pique like ****.

Let's not forget he's still developing and improving. He's going all the way to the top alongside his mate Gabriel.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Bar the clumsy challenge on Kane, he was faultless. He dominated Kane tbh. Won several headers against him and nicked the ball away from him cleverly. Also, some of his diagonal passes are simply mouthwatering. Look at how this lad switches the play- peak Pique like ****.

Let's not forget he's still developing and improving. He's going all the way to the top alongside his mate Gabriel.
This☝️ very good game against the Spuds & was decent against Burnley. I think he will develop into a very fine player for us.

Saliba had a bit of a shocker in France at the weekend btw 🤔

All players will have poor games.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting that Brighton’s xGA has fallen off from the top 3 level last season back to a pretty average midtable position. 🤔

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
White misses out on an England call up to Tomori. Disappointing for him, but possibly a good thing for Arsenal - he wouldn't have played anyway and this way we get more time to train together as a team and prepare for the next match.
tomori is ok, should have been in for coady though

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Verm wasn't that good, tbh.

Was probably better than Mustafi, but not by much...the difference between him and Kos/Per at the time as defenders, was quite big.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Verm wasn't that good, tbh.

Was probably better than Mustafi, but not by much...
Vermaelen? Disrespect imo he had 2 good seasons before he became a error prone crock. He was Arsenal captain for a reason (was considered one of our better players for a brief period).

This is from somebody who has zero time for most of these Emirates era numpties.

Top Bottom