• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Very hard to judge these new players 1) there's been too few games and 2) Arteta's making them look worse than they otherwise might be.
Bro why is arteta in your head so much :lol: literally going to every player thread and talking about arteta even after thrashing him all the time in his own thread as well

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
The Brighton fans were drooling how Burn etc. will dominate White in the air, and how they will score from corners or freekicks. They didn't.
That's because we had oordegaard marking Burns on set peices; šŸ˜‚arteta masterclass.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That's because we had oordegaard marking Burns on set peices; šŸ˜‚arteta masterclass.
What I think Burn was trying to do at some set pieces, is to block the keeper from coming out with his huge frame and power.

Ƙdegaard was not so much marking a goal threat per se, but blocking his path to the keeper.

The other tall CB's were usually coming for headers for goals.

Our team handled the corners very well mostly. That was the area Brighton fans were hopeful to overpower especially White, as that's one of the only areas they know he is relatively weak in, especially compared to their other CB's.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Brentford aerial performance was concerning but playing well now and heā€™s absolute class on the ball, much better than luiz.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Brentford aerial performance was concerning but playing well now and heā€™s absolute class on the ball, much better than luiz.
I'm still amazed to this day how you guys saw Luiz as being good on the ball. :lol: His wishful long range passing was so annoying for me, and he usually took 10 seconds every time he got the ball.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I'm still amazed to this day how you guys saw Luiz as being good on the ball. :lol: His wishful long range passing was so annoying for me, and he usually took 10 seconds every time he got the ball.
Well I never thought he was particularly good.

Kav

Established Member
Think everyone is just used to CBs being bad for us at this point, tbh.

When's the last time we signed one, that has been a success here...Per in 2011?

The rest after that have been terrible or young/not proven enough.
Gabriel is far better a CB than White and we signed him not that long ago. No need to downgrade our players to hype up love island senderos. šŸ˜„

drippin

Gabriel is far better a CB than White and we signed him not that long ago. No need to downgrade our players to hype up love island senderos. šŸ˜„
You're saying no need to downgrade our players to hype up our other players, but in the same sentence downgrade our player to hype up our other player.

I think this is an amazing achievement, well done! I have never seen anything like it, humans are capable of astonishing feats!

Kav

Established Member
You're saying no need to downgrade our players to hype up our other players, but in the same sentence downgrade our player to hype up our other player.

I think this is an amazing achievement, well done! I have never seen anything like it, humans are capable of astonishing feats!
Saying that heā€™s a love island senderos is no commentary on his football ability.

I now see that you lack the basic skills needed to interact on a forum such as this. Kindly go equip yourself before attempting to comment on anything else.

Regards,

drippin

Saying that heā€™s a love island senderos is no commentary on his football ability.

I now see that you lack the basic skills needed to interact on a forum such as this. Kindly go equip yourself before attempting to comment on anything else.

Regards,
Saying he is Senderos, is a comparison to a player and his ability, maybe just hinting that he is more handsome or something.

You're basically saying he isn't gonna be good enough to be a starter at Arsenal, and that his career won't be very good.

Or why did you mention Senderos?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­

Regards,
You capped bro accept it

Love island Senderos is funny though I admit that

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel was a bit up and down last season, plus he only had one year in the Prem, that's why I said our last successful CB was probably Per... Gabriel hasn't been proven yet, though he does look quality.

Kav

Established Member
You capped bro accept it

Love island Senderos is funny though I admit that
I was merely joking around to be honest. It was not commentary on his football ability. No lie.

@drippin it was really a joke and nothing else. Why do you think I was talking about his ability? If I was I would be honest and say he is a downgrade on Luiz.

drippin

I was merely joking around to be honest. It was not commentary on his football ability. No lie.

@drippin it was really a joke and nothing else. Why do you think I was talking about his ability? If I was I would be honest and say he is a downgrade on Luiz.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. If you can see, my first comment was a joke too.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Anyone else find it slightly disappointing he hasn't had a look in for the England team yet. Ā£50 million and he can't get caps over Mings, Coady and Tomori. I feel like Southgate is a bit of weirdo when it comes to picking his players but still is it concerning? I feel like he's gonna be a Wan-Bissaka. Big money English signing that won't even get selected for the national team.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

Anyone else find it slightly disappointing he hasn't had a look in for the England team yet. Ā£50 million and he can't get caps over Mings, Coady and Tomori. I feel like Southgate is a bit of weirdo when it comes to picking his players but still is it concerning? I feel like he's gonna be a Wan-Bissaka. Big money English signing that won't even get selected for the national team.

He hasnt done anything to deserve a place in the english squad tbf. Feels unreliable.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Have you not been paying attention to Brighton this season? They replaced White with Duffy and their defense actually got even better. The same Duffy who has been in and out of the Ireland squad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Have you not been paying attention to Brighton this season? They replaced White with Duffy and their defense actually got even better. The same Duffy who has been in and out of the Ireland squad.

Always said we should've signed the Derry Wall tbf

Top Bottom