• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Now we found out his name is Benjamin. Keep getting worse. I used to bully this kid called Benjamin for years. One of my proudest achievements

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On his interview on the Arsenal website, he said Henry was his fav Arsenal player...what's the truth then Benjamin, do you watch football or not?

Getting some dodgy vibes from this guy, not sure he is someone you can fully trust.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
The passing at 1st half were really sharp the 2nd half he tried to go forward more

About 2nd goal yes should just press Edouard or force him to his weaker foot i hate defenders nowadays keep dropping back and invite players to shot. No point of it just press him even it mean concede a foul better than concede a shot on target

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Glad his shot was blocked and Laca scored instead.

Someone who doesn't know of Vieira, doesn't deserve to score against him.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Going to go against the grain here. Thought he was pretty decent today in a very lacklustre team performance. Some of his passing was sensational, especially in the first half. It's the first game where I've actually understood what all the hype is about with his footwork and passing game. He backed off too much for the second goal but was also driving us forward at the end of the game. Got an assist I think for Laca's equaliser?

Our defensive issues came from not handling the press very well (when Partey & Lokonga gave balls away) and generally from a lack of intensity after we scored the first goal. We completely gave control of the match back to Palace, it was so depressing to watch.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

Going to go against the grain here. Thought he was pretty decent today in a very lacklustre team performance. Some of his passing was sensational, especially in the first half. It's the first game where I've actually understood what all the hype is about with his footwork and passing game. He backed off too much for the second goal but was also driving us forward at the end of the game. Got an assist I think for Laca's equaliser?

Our defensive issues came from not handling the press very well (when Partey & Lokonga gave balls away) and generally from a lack of intensity after we scored the first goal. We completely gave control of the match back to Palace, it was so depressing to watch.

You tend to go against the grain. Always defending Arteta and Artetas signings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
People read too much about him not watching games they have life outside of football they not like us have free time and watch games from other league or some PL games.

they train every day and they watch videos in training and analyzing the opponents "from pro coaches" that 100Ɨ useful than watching the game from your sofa.

Top Bottom