• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I still like him but you cannot convince me he's better than Saliba, you just can't.

U watching a lot of Marseille? I have intended to, but alas. The stats i am reading of the twitter propaganda accounts looks very good, but some Marseillistas on reddit have told me that they are a bit deceiving as apparently Saliba have struggled when being pressed

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

U watching a lot of Marseille? I have intended to, but alas. The stats i am reading of the twitter propaganda accounts looks very good, but some Marseillistas on reddit have told me that they are a bit deceiving as apparently Saliba have struggled when being pressed

The french guy at this place watch Marseille every week and he is happy with Saliba.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Holding can defend and i think thats a good thing for a defender.
Holding doesn't progress the ball the same way, but that's irrelevant when we park the bus for the whole game. Even White will hoof the ball in games likes yesterday when we don't try to play football at all

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Made 2 errors leading up to their 1st goal and should of closed down opposition quicker for their second.

Been almost Luiz like for defensive mistakes this season.

Holding is without a doubt far better defensively than White and should be starting ahead of him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Hit some beautiful passes but other than that.. poor. His clearance for the equaliser was horrific. It was at such a crucial time in the game too- it changed the whole feeling in the stadium.

Playing him in midfield is something we should consider. Particularly with Saliba coming back. He can be our Declan Rice potentially.

Especially considering all of our current crop of cms just aren't good enough.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He can play passes, he can push forward with the ball, but he just isn't convincing enough defensively. Haven't seen anything that shows that he moves the needle for us defensively.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
What mistakes he done? Don't seem to remember the one against Burnley maybe? I'm talking about major mistakes that leading to goal scoring chance.
No major mistakes after game 4 but little mistakes that better players punish you for-like yesterday. Nothing major yesterday but might have done better for 2/3 goals. The result is the same and there's something every other game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Made 2 errors leading up to their 1st goal and should of closed down opposition quicker for their second.

Been almost Luiz like for defensive mistakes this season.

Holding is without a doubt far better defensively than White and should be starting ahead of him.
Atleast Luiz was a charming guy which made his errors more forgiving. This love island weirdo donā€™t even like football. Another player I canā€™t stand

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mustafi was definitely not as good on the ball as White, what's wrong with some of you :lol:

Since we got our current defence, the only game I really remember him making a big error in, was Burnley (luckily VAR saved him) he has crumbled in our big away games (but pretty much all our players do these days, tbh!) think he has had some really good games for us too.

He's young for a CB and in his first season for the club, only second season in this league too, could be a great player for us with his potential...think we should give him a few years at least, before comparing him to the worst ever CB in football history!

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

Mustafi was definitely not as good on the ball as White, what's wrong with some of you :lol:

Since we got our current defence, the only game I really remember him making a big error in, was Burnley (luckily VAR saved him) he has crumbled in our big away games (but pretty much all our players do these days, tbh!) think he has had some really good games for us too.

He's young for a CB and in his first season for the club, only second season in this league too, could be a great player for us with his potential...think we should give him a few years at least, before comparing him to the worst ever CB in football history!

Why are you always defending the trash players?

Reactions: Kav

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So you defended Mustafi, Silvestre and Jeffers? Of course you did.

I gave them time before I turned against them, it's only fair...White hasn't even been here for half a season yet, has a lot of potential and has had plenty of good games for us already...I wouldn't have signed him, but I am not gonna just write him off because of that.

Jeffers wasn't that bad...the last thing he ever did for Arsenal, was kick Phil Neville...that makes him a cult hero in my book!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Im Right Lisa Kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

@OnlyOne

Rob fking Holding got benched for this Mustafi regen. and People still think BenShite is better than Holding who carried Arsenal's defence last season

GLITCH

Our defending has not improved. I actually think it's got worse with White, but Ramsdale has been saving us. I can see Arteta getting desperate and switching to a back 3.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom