• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

OSBK

Established Member
for the first time in a long time I'm not actually worried about our back 5, its solid enough to do the job. Everything in front of that is a complete car crash. considering our manager was a prem league proven good player it is astonishing how utterly bad we are in that area.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Im Right Lisa Kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

@OnlyOne

Just seen this. :lol:

Okay mate

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What would even do with him should a managerial change happen along with Saliba's return (let's assume a new manager would be able to convince him)? Do we play with three at the back or flog him somewhere?

Changing player's position almost never works, but do you think he'd cut it a DM?
Might as well. I think White is an underrated problem. Heā€™s a pĀ£ssy when it comes to anyone with a decent amount of strength so we gotta cover up his weaknesses by giving him a CB at RB. If we could push White into midfield and move Tomiyasu into CB we might have a more traditional defence.

Imagine:

Ramsdale
Tierney-Gabriel-Tomi-Attacking RB
White-Partey

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
Might as well. I think White is an underrated problem. Heā€™s a pĀ£ssy when it comes to anyone with a decent amount of strength so we gotta cover up his weaknesses by giving him a CB at RB. If we could push White into midfield and move Tomiyasu into CB we might have a more traditional defence.

Imagine:

Ramsdale
Tierney-Gabriel-Tomi-Attacking RB
White-Partey
I do like this but where will we find an attacking RB? Cedric is probably our best bet atm. I'd also play a 3 in midfield with AMN or Lokonga.

tcahill

White is being played like a Burnley CB in our low block. This just magnifies his weaknesses and limits his strengths. He's essentially a better Mustafi, and is a great partner for Gabriel when he can defend on the front foot in a high line with Gabriel covering.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

White is being played like a Burnley CB in our low block. This just magnifies his weaknesses and limits his strengths. He's essentially a better Mustafi, and is a great partner for Gabriel when he can defend on the front foot in a high line with Gabriel covering.
He is not very quick, so he would struggle in high line and he didnā€™t play that in Brighton

tcahill

He is not very quick, so he would struggle in high line and he didnā€™t play that in Brighton

How would we know, he's never had to run in Arteta's low block. He played a high line with Leeds and won best young player of the Championship.

mirrorstares

Soton could enjoy quite a few shots at Ramsdale so not really amazing today. They also could repeat the trick that allowed United to win the game against us, but Elneny wasn't there to be blamed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he's done well overall, tbh.

He's no Gabriel, but he still a good CB and has improved our style without doubt...seems some people just don't like him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Actually had very good game for us. I think that's like his only third decent peformance for us mind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Both White and Gab have no problems at home so far apart from crystal Palace game where goals came from midfield errors but still should have done better i never seen them under pressure or frustrated by opposition strikers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Quality.

Him and Gabriel are always high fiving and hugging when the other does something, love to see it.

We haven't really had a proper defence you can trust since about 2016, now we have each position sorted for around a decade now.

Top Bottom