• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Probably his best performance for us. Credit where it's due. Nothing he could do about the goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­

Absolutely horrible decision šŸ˜‚ Coady was clear in goal. But English refs so I'm glad we get lucky by their incompetence

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Horrible tackle by Coady, would have been a double red card if Xhaka made that tackle!

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

Absolutely horrible decision šŸ˜‚ Coady was clear in goal. But English refs so I'm glad we get lucky by their incompetence
Yh itā€™s interesting to think of the reaction on here to whiteā€™s performance if he didnā€™t get bailed out by the ref. Look, I think he was mostly superb and heā€™s proving a hell of a lot of prats wrong but thatā€™s a huge **** up heā€™s made that in my mind doesnā€™t just disappear because of the ref.

blrgooner

Established Member
Yh itā€™s interesting to think of the reaction on here to whiteā€™s performance if he didnā€™t get bailed out by the ref. Look, I think he was mostly superb and heā€™s proving a hell of a lot of prats wrong but thatā€™s a huge **** up heā€™s made that in my mind doesnā€™t just disappear because of the ref.
Interestingly White`s performance yesterdays was a performance where he did some very good stuff but also had some very poor moments.
I thought he was partly responsible for the goal too. Didn`t think he was as good as he has been in other games.

samspade

Interestingly White`s performance yesterdays was a performance where he did some very good stuff but also had some very poor moments.
I thought he was partly responsible for the goal too. Didn`t think he was as good as he has been in other games.
Not sure about that goal tbh, I think itā€™s check mate for White personally, I think heā€™s trying to measure his run to cover angles it could spit out to, that was just the worst one possible for us but in general I do agree with you.

BIoodBrother

I rate that
Wow thats a red card if the ball is played instantly.
Well masked but the dive before Coady was thru was due to a bad mistake as the last man as well.
I like the player and he was dominant in duels and headers which was the department that many feared he wasnt ready for but these kind of mistakes will cost us in the future.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I feel like White will be made captain. I have been debating with myself over who out of Tierney, Gabriel, Ƙdegaard and White has the credentials and I think White meets most of them bar time. He hasnā€™t been here long enough but give it two more years, heā€™ll be the guy. I think he ticks most boxes and he kinda reminds me of Henderson in some ways.
A captain should be:
1) A leader (obviously)
2) Vocal
3) Speaks English well
4) Always available
5) Consistent
6) A bridge between the players, fans and community.
7) Preferably a defensive player
8) Experienced.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What do people think of this? Personally I think the angle isn't good, and at 5 second mark it's very possible Wolves player's knee hit White. Would need another angle to be sure.

samspade

What do people think of this? Personally I think the angle isn't good, and at 5 second mark it's very possible Wolves player's knee hit White. Would need another angle to be sure.

I thought it was foul, then on seeing the replay a definite dive but having seen it again, youā€™re right, itā€™s possible thereā€™s contact. Does the wolves playerā€™s knee judder? Need another angle.

Top Bottom