• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jury "drip"

drogenabhaengige-100~_t-1631863158956_v-16to9.jpg
You ****

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ā­

Had to click on the tweet to make sure he wasn't standing on a box. That bloke beside him looks about 5ft 2 :lol:

He probably relishes meeting similar sized fans as he's usually the one having to look up in PL games :lol:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
White Diors, Dior shorts, burberry whatever tf that is, Goyard bag and then a green backpack too. Top it off with a random red D-Squared hat.

There's so many things wrong with this outfit I don't know where to start. If anyone's interested let me know. The biggest sin has to be the two different prints. One pattern on the short and another on the shirt is just criminal. You have to pick one pattern or make sure they both match.

Bring Saliba home for F*CK SAKE
Learn about fashion.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ā­

Strange how he only stans for Arteta players šŸ‘€
Astute observation.

I like Ben White though (as a player lol), even though I've been #teamSaliba I've maintained that he's a good player albeit one I don't think we needed to drop Ā£50m on.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Astute observation.

I like Ben White though (as a player lol), even though I've been #teamSaliba I've maintained that he's a good player albeit one I don't think we needed to drop Ā£50m on.

White is far from horrible, just that you can see how this team missed a proper striker last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
I don't want us use him as RB. We'll see how complicated he'll find this role early the season. But done well what he asked against Chelsea and Sevilla tow good teams he made 1 error the good news for him he have Saliba and Gabriel not holding or Mari.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think the system will really suit him, tbh.

Frees Zinchenko up to get forward, but also has some cover for Saliba (who looks immense, but is still young and in his first season in the Prem) with White on the side.

Think Ben could end up benching Tomi this season.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Hope he likes being a RB, I assume Tomiyasu will keep being fragile

If he can bench Cedric then it's cool

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
Formation on ESPN's writeup says we played a back 3. What did we actually play?

Top Bottom