• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White 📝

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm going to say something nice about young Benjamin. I like the way he celebrated Saliba's goal and how supportive he is of him. That shows high character because some guys would get jealous about losing their place but White seems to be taking it in stride and doing a good job at RB. Very commendable and the right response in a harmonious team.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I'm going to say something nice about young Benjamin. I like the way he celebrated Saliba's goal and how supportive he is of him. That shows high character because some guys would get jealous about losing their place but White seems to be taking it in stride and doing a good job at RB. Very commendable and the right response in a harmonious team.
Bats praising white? Never thought I'd see the day

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Tomiyasu is fully fit, so is Tierney. Zinchenko and White are starting over them.

As for White’s performance did well, good involvement on our second goal with the overlap and cutback… needs to work on his crossing though, it was bad.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I mean it does seem the dressing room environment is awesome currently; young and very hungry players who are supportive of team mates and the team as a whole. Doesn't appear to be many or any dickheads currently. Recruitment should be credited for finding players with right personality to contribute to this environment. I think the challenges they faced in going for top 4 with a small and inadequate squad last season will help them to develop this season.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I generally oppose his 50 million pound price, it is inflated well because he is an English player but he is a good player and useful for us because he can play RB as well and Tomy is always hurt. He was a bit pricey, but actually his versatility can be crucial for us in a long season, I love players that can play a couple different positions. In a pinch as an idea he might not be a bad holding midfielder either he is decent on the ball and distributes it well.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I generally oppose his 50 million pound price, it is inflated well because he is an English player but he is a good player and useful for us because he can play RB as well and Tomy is always hurt. He was a bit pricey, but actually his versatility can be crucial for us in a long season, I love players that can play a couple different positions. In a pinch as an idea he might not be a bad holding midfielder either he is decent on the ball and distributes it well.

In other threads you're saying Arteta isn't an accountant for Kroenke and in this you're guffing on about pricetag.

Make up your mind lad :lol:

Farzad Stoned

In other threads you're saying Arteta isn't an accountant for Kroenke and in this you're guffing on about pricetag.

Make up your mind lad :lol:
Please read my stuff I laugh at people who put our wage bill forward like it is an accomplishment considering we got a team of talented babies on their cheap first and second contracts and we are a touch behind Sp**s at 5th.

I like value for money as I say over and over again, I know the club isn’t an endless spend club on United nor would I want to pay Maguire 200k a week. I think if Ben White came at 30 million in stead of 51 million no one slag the guy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its Brighton they just sold Cucurella for 55m and he not English It's PL price the league is basically super league. white is young and have big potential he already showing that so 50m is the minimum it's alot but the market for PL club is over the top. If white was playing in Spain or Italy he wouldn't cost us more than 30m.

Farzad Stoned

Its Brighton they just sold Cucurella for 55m and he not English It's PL price the league is basically super league. white is young and have big potential he already showing that so 50m is the minimum it's alot but the market for PL club is over the top. If white was playing in Spain or Italy he wouldn't cost us more than 30m.
Exactly I don’t like just paying a ton more to buy an English player, or WC star. I like to win and buy 2 good players for that money; but again I am not into patriotism and prefer the club to make its English talent at home like Saka and ESR not pay a giant premium for them

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Excellent yesterday. Hardly put a foot wrong. I love the composure on him, he hardly panics or rushes things.

Was interesting to see him overlap more often yesterday. Wasn’t all the time but on the odd attack he joined in and we looked more dangerous.

He’s doing really well. Can’t really drop him for Tomi just yet.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Please read my stuff I laugh at people who put our wage bill forward like it is an accomplishment considering we got a team of talented babies on their cheap first and second contracts and we are a touch behind Sp**s at 5th.

I like value for money as I say over and over again, I know the club isn’t an endless spend club on United nor would I want to pay Maguire 200k a week. I think if Ben White came at 30 million in stead of 51 million no one slag the guy.

You're not painting an accurate picture re: the necessity of wages going up

in our top ten earners are Pepe, Leno and Bellerin, 1 of who has left and the other two likely to. In the short term our wages are decreasing massively.

Farzad Stoned

You're not painting an accurate picture re: the necessity of wages going up

in our top ten earners are Pepe, Leno and Bellerin, 1 of who has left and the other two likely to. In the short term our wages are decreasing massively.
Wrong? You think we can get Saka, Martinelli, and Saliva to resign in the next year without splashing cash. Every club has some dead wage bill like Pepe or Bellerin. I look at that list and see a bunch of our best players down on that list that are young and not really making much money but are good, they will need to have lots of money thrown at them just to reup. It is not inaccurate. Being a few million pounds a year behind 5th place veteran and Cl team Sp**s, but having tons of underpaid young guys with marketability is great, but it means your wage bill is set to inflate unless you go Southampton and just sell them off

Multipass

Is it just me or has he given the ball away in dangerous positions at least once in each game. Don’t know if it’s because he’s asked to play higher risk passes than the rest of the back line. Saliba made 100% of his passes the other day!

Nothing wrong with having him at right back, but in my mind a fully fit tomiyasu is still superior. Not a bad problem to have.

Either way Benjamin is going to get 40 odd games this season even with Gabriel and Saliba the clear Centre back pairing.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Wrong? You think we can get Saka, Martinelli, and Saliva to resign in the next year without splashing cash. Every club has some dead wage bill like Pepe or Bellerin. I look at that list and see a bunch of our best players down on that list that are young and not really making much money but are good, they will need to have lots of money thrown at them just to reup. It is not inaccurate. Being a few million pounds a year behind 5th place veteran and Cl team Sp**s, but having tons of underpaid young guys with marketability is great, but it means your wage bill is set to inflate unless you go Southampton and just sell them off

You really think the reups are going to cost more than an entire wage of another player? I don't.

More likely the wages saved from selling off deadwood will be re-apportioned to these young promising guys but they won't be on stellar wages until they're bonafide world class. Imo our wage bill will be stable for the next year or two.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

More likely the wages saved from selling off deadwood will be re-apportioned to these young promising guys but they won't be on stellar wages until they're bonafide world class. Imo our wage bill will be stable for the next year or two.

Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Top Bottom