• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
You really think the reups are going to cost more than an entire wage of another player? I don't.

More likely the wages saved from selling off deadwood will be re-apportioned to these young promising guys but they won't be on stellar wages until they're bonafide world class. Imo our wage bill will be stable for the next year or two.
Yes, after those three I listed ESR isnā€™t making anything either for a guy who was our second leading goal scorer and has his youth and potential. Bellerin no one wants him, Pepe also going on loan most likely with us picking up a chunk of his salary so probably wonā€™t go away completely in short term.

It is irrelevant because I just donā€™t think it is an accomplishment on Artetaā€™s part as you are taking a favorably timed snapshot wait 12-18 months we will be 5th and by the way we are only a few million pounds behind a veteran Sp**s team that doesnā€™t have a bunch of youngsters itching for their first big payday who are a tad more at 5th. It is a good problem to have but it is not an accomplishment just a favorably timed snapshot inherent to players on 1st or 2nd deal

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Yes, after those three I listed ESR isnā€™t making anything either for a guy who was our second leading goal scorer and has his youth and potential. Bellerin no one wants him, Pepe also going on loan most likely with us picking up a chunk of his salary so probably wonā€™t go away completely in short term.

It is irrelevant because I just donā€™t think it is an accomplishment on Artetaā€™s part as you are taking a favorably timed snapshot wait 12-18 months we will be 5th and by the way we are only a few million pounds behind a veteran Sp**s team that doesnā€™t have a bunch of youngsters itching for their first big payday who are a tad more at 5th. It is a good problem to have but it is not an accomplishment just a favorably timed snapshot inherent to players on 1st or 2nd deal

I'm not doing anything, I don't care about the wage bill particularly. I just don't think it going to inevitably balloon while we're scraping around 5th place, decent amount of deadwood still to clear and the wage bill will rise in the medium term in line with performances, as it should be.

This is a nothing burger.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
I'm not doing anything, I don't care about the wage bill particularly. I just don't think it going to inevitably balloon while we're scraping around 5th place, decent amount of deadwood still to clear and the wage bill will rise in the medium term in line with performances, as it should be.

This is a nothing burger.
Agreed, I only addressed it because his defenders kept throwing it around as if it was a great accomplishment and to defuse the big transfer budget argument. Arteta will get judged by the play on field this isnā€™t an accomplishment itā€™s just a side benefit of signing tons of young players on first and second deals

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone šŸ“²
Tomiyasu is fully fit, so is Tierney. Zinchenko and White are starting over them.

As for Whiteā€™s performance did well, good involvement on our second goal with the overlap and cutbackā€¦ needs to work on his crossing though, it was bad.
Proper goosebumps knowing we have this kind of players coming from the bench.

As said before, we are winning the league.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

No worries about Tomi. Plenty of games to be played. Letā€™s all celebrate our depth options nowā€¦ you play whoever is in form and right now there is zero reason to displace Benji with Tomi san

Sparrahork

So glad we looked from within to find a backup right back, white is very solid there and allows Saliba to gain confidence from knowing he will play. I was concerned we were going to waste money and play white ahead of Saliba.

With white proving himself there I hope it persuades Cedric and the club he should move on. He is not required anymore, but it seems he has no real appetite to move on, more strangely he has not been added to any list of players we should be getting rid of.

bakaboo

No worries about Tomi. Plenty of games to be played. Letā€™s all celebrate our depth options nowā€¦ you play whoever is in form and right now there is zero reason to displace Benji with Tomi san
I do think Tomi is better than White at RB. Going forward, Tomi should be the 1st choice RB once he got a few games to gain his match fitness.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

So glad we looked from within to find a backup right back, white is very solid there and allows Saliba to gain confidence from knowing he will play. I was concerned we were going to waste money and play white ahead of Saliba.

With white proving himself there I hope it persuades Cedric and the club he should move on. He is not required anymore, but it seems he has no real appetite to move on, more strangely he has not been added to any list of players we should be getting rid of.

Cedric is plenty good enough for EL games, White and Tomi may end up playing CB at some point to rest Gabriel and/or Saliba, so the more options the better tbh.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Cedric is our squad player this season, Norton-Cuffy will take his place next season.

And at that point I guess Cedric's contract will be terminated or something similar. He has 2 years in contract currently.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Nah, Mari was just the left footed CB, as soon as he got another left footed CB he was promptly forgotten

Cedric is special to him. He makes errors leading to goal, doesn't get subbed out at half time. On the documentary Arteta actively seeks his opinion on things. Cedric is his guy. He won't be paid to leave.

Top Bottom