• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
You should have listened to me when people were laughing when I said that this was planned, because Tomiyasu and White can both be great inverted RB's, to have a path for Saliba after the Marseille loan.

One of the reasons why White was worth 50 million pounds.
Wasn't sure about him as RB because he didn't play much there but it's great surprise.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

You should have listened to me when people were laughing when I said that this was planned, because Tomiyasu and White can both be great inverted RB's, to have a path for Saliba after the Marseille loan.

One of the reasons why White was worth 50 million pounds.

You never said this and even if you did shut up with the whole I told you so stuff. Doing my head in.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wasn't sure about him as RB because he didn't play much there but it's great surprise.
The qualities are very similar for both Tomiyasu and White. Not much difference at all. White is very good with his left foot too.

Was obvious he is planned to cover RB too, but I never saw White being cover for DMF in a similar way like some suggest.

drippin

You never said this and even if you did shut up with the whole I told you so stuff. Doing my head in.
Yes I said it and argued about it with people. Even said White won't be benched as a 50 million pounds signing, but Tomiyasu who has been injury-prone can be rotation option for any defence position, but of course not likely CB as White will go there first. And people laughed again.

You can put me on ignore, you're a nasty little man.

OnlyOne

Trusted ā­

Yes I said it and argued about it with people. Even said White won't be benched as a 50 million pounds signing, but Tomiyasu who has been injury-prone can be rotation option for any defence position, but of course not likely CB as White will go there first. And people laughed again.

You can put me on ignore, you're a nasty little man.

I donā€™t put people on ignore who consistently embarrasses themselves. Iā€™ve spoke about this often

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

drippin

I donā€™t put people on ignore who consistently embarrasses themselves. Iā€™ve spoke about this often
Hah, you see what you see.

Well I would put you on ignore, but you sometimes make threads so I can't as otherwise I would not see those threads at all. It's a shame and not a good feature on this forum.

OnlyOne

Trusted ā­

Hah, you see what you see.

Well I would put you on ignore, but you sometimes make threads so I can't as otherwise I would not see those threads at all. It's a shame and not a good feature on this forum.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ƙdegaard
Started the game poorly on the ball
But was never in trouble with defending. So so reliable.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Heā€™s winning me over tbf, wasnā€™t a fan initially but heā€™s performing well at RB.

Happy that heā€™s proved me wrong thus far.

drippin

The one thing that has really impressed me about White is how he deals with the 'big beasts' of the EPL physically, this lad has shoulders of steel.
White is also a mentality monster. You wouldn't believe it if you saw the photos of him a few years ago when he looked like a scared little schoolboy.

The rise has been astonishing in every way. Not getting that England NT spot will only make him hungrier.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought White was very good again. White has been good at RB this season, certainly more suited there than CB.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Tomiyasu
I thought White was very good again. White has been good at RB this season, certainly more suited there than CB.
Absolutely. At CB he gets bullied every now and then and positioning wise isn't always the most alert. At RB he is much better.

Of course not 50m good, but useful enough out there.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Arteta should give him chance to play in the CDM role in the Europa league. I'm sure he can handle that position as well. He is so comfortable with his feet and rock solid.

drippin

Arteta should give him chance to play in the CDM role in the Europa league. I'm sure he can handle that position as well. He is so comfortable with his feet and rock solid.
He has great skills for a CB/RB, but I have always doubted when people say he should play DMF. He is too clumsy for that position, and not sure about his vision either etc.

He can do a job there, and might be able to start at a bottom EPL club there, but it's really not ideal in a club like Arsenal. Good to have that option of course in case of an emergency.

I would rather give Smith a chance against worse teams in UEL, because we need White to be sharp and available for defensive positions.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He has great skills for a CB/RB, but I have always doubted when people say he should play DMF. He is too clumsy for that position, and not sure about his vision either etc.
Isn't he still better than Sambi for that role?

drippin

Isn't he still better than Sambi for that role?
Well maybe if you want to hold a lead. But still with our other defenders being injury-prone, I would not risk him there. Even Gabriel looked like having some issue now. And a talented midfielder like Sambi should be given chances, it's only his 2nd season in EPL.

Top Bottom