• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
It was bit difficult for him today against son and Perisic there few times his area was open at 1st half but he made mistake in thier free kick that Ramsdale save because he kept them onside. Other than that was comfortable specially 2nd half

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Southgate not taking England's best RB or CB to Qatar is an interesting one.
This guy is so underrated itā€™s unreal. Absolute top player, he does the basics at such a high level. How the he isnā€™t playing for England is mind boggling.
Might be wrong but heard White was left out at Arteta's request so he could recover since he had injury doubts.

D

Deleted member 102404

One of our best players. His versatility also makes him invaluable. Itā€™s laughable heā€™s not one on the first names on the squad list for England.
Absolute gem of a player.
Ā£50m worth of player? Who cares.

Tomb Bombadil

Great game.

Can he do a job as DM? In one of the two Bodo games he should be playing for Xhaka. Partey has to bo rest but we cannot play Xhaka every game.

And maybe I would try this back4 in the PL: Zinchenko - White - Saliba - Tomy

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
I think James more suited for this role. White will still get call up because if Southgate pick Maguire or Coady ahead of white then England deserve to get knocked out from group stage.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This Don absolutely gave Son nothing on the weekend, was brilliant... thought v Zaha was great, but that was something else.

Been the best performing English CB so far this season, even if playing slightly out of position.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This Don absolutely gave Son nothing on the weekend, was brilliant... thought v Zaha was great, but that was something else.

Been the best performing English CB so far this season, even if playing slightly out of position.
We've got a true 80 million English CB, United's got a fridge worth like 30 million. ;)

D

Deleted member 102404

I actually hope he doesn't go to the World Cup because I think this England team is in for a bit of a humiliating tournament. The pace of the game is going to be quite slow out there I think, with humidity being as big a problem as the temperature being 25 degrees or so. Quite apart from the awful job Southgate seems to be doing, I don't think the climate in Qatar is going to suit our style at all.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
And Southgate still playing Walker Dier Maguire as cbs in the world cup a big big joke while he is the best English CB.

White isn't suited to CB role as we saw with his many errors and positional awareness last season.

However White has been very good in the RB role and clearly more suited in this. So much so that he's keeping another talented RB out the side in Tomiyasu.

I still can't believe Maguire and Dier are in the England I take the very underrated Holding over either of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom