• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

sdotzdot

Established Member
One of the best ball playing CBs in the league. Definitely not up to scratch yet in terms of actual defending, but he is good enough for now and will only improve (hopefully) considering his age.

razƶrist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Away at Anfield in a semi-final with 10 men? Sensational.

Very good game. Watching those clips of him at Leeds back a year or so, he was so good on the ball. If he defends like this as well we are sorted at CB. Bring Saliba back in the mix and we eating

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Very good game. Watching those clips of him at Leeds back a year or so, he was so good on the ball. If he defends like this as well we are sorted at CB. Bring Saliba back in the mix and we eating

Yep, I don't think Saliba is finished at all. You try and keep the best players and with hopefully some form of European football next year he'll get plenty of game time.

At one stage or another Gabriel/White will be getting bids from the giants and we can accept those bids knowing Saliba can step in.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ā­
What a player heā€™s becoming. Improving defensively and his passing is sublime. Excited at the prospect of him and Gabriel developing further- we could have a real top class partnership on our hands.

Heā€™s so much better than the likes of Stones, Maguire and Mings. Should start for England without a doubt.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
White was excellent last night it was his best peformance in an Arsenal shirt.

That said, I still have my concerns as he has been making a lot of mistakes since joining us. Hopefully White irons out this mistakes with experience and produces more peformances of the level he did last night.

Reactions: Kav

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What I like about him, which has surprised me a bit (because his skills didn't surprise me), is his fighting spirit.

The way he stood up and bounced chests to the other player without losing his cool, was it against Norwich? Now showing spirit in the Minamino open goal miss.

There could be leadership material right here. Seems a smart guy, and this part of him makes it even better for the long run.

razƶrist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What I like about him, which has surprised me a bit (because his skills didn't surprise me), is his fighting spirit.

The way he stood up and bounced chests to the other player without losing his cool, was it against Norwich? Now showing spirit in the Minamino open goal miss.

There could be leadership material right here. Seems a smart guy, and this part of him makes it even better for the long run.
Yeah he battered that United loanie Williams after he got away with a hard foul on I think Saka then stared him down. Things you love to see. Was a clean tackle but he made sure to swipe Williams legs as well.

Top Bottom