• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ā­
What I like about him, which has surprised me a bit (because his skills didn't surprise me), is his fighting spirit.

The way he stood up and bounced chests to the other player without losing his cool, was it against Norwich? Now showing spirit in the Minamino open goal miss.

There could be leadership material right here. Seems a smart guy, and this part of him makes it even better for the long run.

Itā€™s becoming a lot clearer why we we were so eager to sign him. We were willing to spend a lot of money to bring him in and a few (myself included) couldnā€™t really understand why.

But heā€™s been a breath of fresh air. Heā€™s made a few mistakes but so do most centre backs, particularly ones his age. Against Liverpool he kept a calm head and there was no rashness. I feel like it was a huge step for him in his Arsenal career.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Itā€™s becoming a lot clearer why we we were so eager to sign him. We were willing to spend a lot of money to bring him in and a few (myself included) couldnā€™t really understand why.

But heā€™s been a breath of fresh air. Heā€™s made a few mistakes but so do most centre backs, particularly ones his age. Against Liverpool he kept a calm head and there was no rashness. I feel like it was a huge step for him in his Arsenal career.
I think a huge part in our interest has been his clear rise in maturity in just a couple of years. It's boy vs man stuff, which is natural of course at this age, but to me it looks like he has grown a lot more than usual, physically and mentally.

2_JS195193577.jpg

Ben-White.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I thought to look for more recent photos of the age-old AM loved subject of height. :lol:

The comparison here to Ramsdale as their legs are straight and their distance to the camera is the same. EPL webpage says Ramsdale is 188cm and White is 182cm.

I still think White is ~185cm. He has a bit higher hair, and looks a tad shorter here.

a741db63-20e4-4d74-be62-4e12bb911553.jpg

Gabriel is 190cm according to EPL, here his head is slightly forward and closer to the camera, so again this looks like White is ~185cm.

0_White-x-Gab.jpg

I googled "Gabriel White" first, and found something really weird.

"Tenma Gabriel White is a character in the comic Gabriel DropOut by Ukami and its derivative works.

Info​

Common name Gabriel. Sha graduated as the Top Angel from the Angel School.

She went to the earth in order to study about human beings, but she became addicted to net games.

Sha names after the angel of Abrahamic religions, Gabriel."

ChefMan21

I thought to look for more recent photos of the age-old AM loved subject of height. :lol:

The comparison here to Ramsdale as their legs are straight and their distance to the camera is the same. EPL webpage says Ramsdale is 188cm and White is 182cm.

I still think White is ~185cm. He has a bit higher hair, and looks a tad shorter here.

Gabriel is 190cm according to EPL, here his head is slightly forward and closer to the camera, so again this looks like White is ~185cm.

0_White-x-Gab.jpg

"Tenma Gabriel White is a character in the comic Gabriel DropOut by Ukami and its derivative works.

Info​

She went to the earth in order to study about human beings, but she became addicted to net games.

I saw a Tweet in the Vlahovic thread about Vlahovic having 'short knees' which could cause problems injury wise at 24-25, so I think we should all move on from general height and measure knee height instead (although from where a knee starts and ends I'm not sure). Tavares looks to have short knees - bin him quick! - White may have okay knees but he needs to drop his socks. Hidden injury issue?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

0_White-x-Gab.jpg

Info​

I mean Baressi is arguably the GOAT and only 5'9, something to remember

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger šŸ™
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
Still waiting to reserve judgement on Ben. Has determination and love the way he goes forward with the ball at his feet. But his positioning is questionable and he makes mistakes. Some players just need time to settle in.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I really like this guy and he's still very young for a CB too, imagine how good he'll be in 4/5 years and beyond. Already so composed on the ball, already showing courage and leadership qualities.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

I think a huge part in our interest has been his clear rise in maturity in just a couple of years. It's boy vs man stuff, which is natural of course at this age, but to me it looks like he has grown a lot more than usual, physically and mentally.

2_JS195193577.jpg

Ben-White.jpg
His hair is going grey already. Holding got bald. Hair hazard being an Arsenal central defender. Just see how Steve Bould ended up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are saying the same thing, ffs :lol:

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
He frustrates the life out of me when he gets the ball and literally stands still, then takes a step then standstill before passing it sideways.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
lol, why are you accusing him? I am sorry he costs 50 million Pound. He was asked to play RB, a position he is not made for. And still, he played well. What do you expect from a CB playing as RB? Do you want to get Arnold?

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

lol, why are you accusing him? I am sorry he costs 50 million Pound. He was asked to play RB, a position he is not made for. And still, he played well. What do you expect from a CB playing as RB? Do you want to get Arnold?

No, he didnt play well.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I still don't get why people suck up for Saliba, a guy that costs 30 million Pound and not even interested in learning English. Yet, everyone here accuses Arteta for not playing him.

GLITCH

I still don't get why people suck up for Saliba, a guy that costs 30 million Pound and not even interested in learning English. Yet, everyone here accuses Arteta for not playing him.
Saliba can speak English though. Just not fluently. How good was Gabriel's English when he joined? In any event, that has nothing to do with his ability as a defender. Arteta is just weird.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom