• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What...a...lad!

"Snogging" is such an awful word though, proper chav stuff that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So... the first ~3 games at Arsenal.. not good.

The rest up until now? One of the signings of the season.

Just so solid, with the technicality of a top CB. I'm still awed of his mental strength. He has grown so much in his recent years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
So... the first ~3 games at Arsenal.. not good.

The rest up until now? One of the signings of the season.

Just so solid, with the technicality of a top CB. I'm still awed of his mental strength. He has grown so much in his recent years.
his only bad game at arsenal was against Brentford and that about it. but people don't like him for some reason i wish i would know.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone šŸ“²
Wins in football and is the only one that can snog a girl during holidays without getting social media abuse.

Absolute enigma

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Would like to see Ben White as our captain. We definitely need to get an Englishman as our captain to help us with the referees. They would 100% listen to him before someone like Laca. Totally convinced the PL referees, who are all from north of London, would treat us better with a captain they can identify with. It is absolute ****, but that is the way it is. Benny Blanco for captain!

blrgooner

Established Member
his only bad game at arsenal was against Brentford and that about it. but people don't like him for some reason i wish i would know.
Most people convinced themselves that he is not good after one game because of the fact that he was expensive and that he replaced Saliba and are now trying to convince themselves that they were right then . He and Gabriel have been seriously solid for a long time now.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom