• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bergkamp sees bright future

Split

"When you look at a whole season, you don't want to miss a player like Patrick," he admitted.

"He's very important to us as he's one of the best midfielders in the world now and possibly even one of the best that I've ever seen.

"Of course, you could say that now that we won without him but it's very important for us that he stays.

"We send him flowers every day to tell him! He's not stupid though, he knows what we think of him."

Funny if that's true, Paddy just has to stay.

Henry IV

If PV4 goes, Dennis will be a great captain. He'll be of great help to the kids, especially the young forwards.

kel varnsen

Established Member
ozgooner said:
since db10 had the captaincy on sunday will this mean he will have it all year? thats if pv leaves of course

i hope so, he deserves it. he is the natural leader of arsenal; both off and on the pitch...

and he will play most matches this year; i just hope he doesn't get injured...

imbak

He can't retire at the end pf the seaspn, he's still to good to finish his career. I reckon there's at least 2 more seasons left in him.

Andrew

Make him captain! Reward true loyalty and committment.

And everyone always says "surely this will be his last season" but he comes out each year playing some superb football. I don't see any reason why he should retire at the end of the season.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aussie said:
I doubt it becuase he wont play often enough.

Though he would be a great captain.
That doesn#'t have to be true. A few seasons back John Terry was the Chelsea vice captain, and he hardly played. When Desailly was injured and Lebeuf and some other guy were in defence JT was still vice captain. He comes on and took the Armband.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom