• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bergkamp testimonial

alwaysagooner

What is the number of years you have to play to get one? or is it just down to the respective clubs?

If Bergkamp is to retire this season after reading he has been at AFC for 9 years he would surely deserve one and i am sure fans would turn up in abundance and a good team would want to partake in the event.

Hopefully he will not be retiring and this will be more relevant next season.

not 100% on this but i think it's about 11 years. Although i am not sure if this topic is set in stone, therefore a club can arrange a testimonial when they like.

Nice avtar by the way :D

alwaysagooner

Well lets hope they give bergkamp one when the time comes because his service has been outstanding.

The Avatar is part of a big background picture feel free to im me and i can send it if anyone wants a new background.

Rupert

It's 10 years but no doubt Bergkamp will be given one anyway for all hes given to the club (hes on 9 this season I believe)

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Be a BIG send off that one.

No doubt that the new Arsenal started with Bergie. Wengerball was born the day he arrived.

Soler

Established Member
I wanna know why Bouldey, Dixon and all them didn't get one. Do you have to play the 10 years, and then retire with Arsenal? If so then that'd explain why Bould never got one.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom