• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Seems to have turned it around in recent times.

What is up with you always judging everyone on their past? We move forward. Get over it.

Woah? I was just asking as I don't follow him much, why have you attacked me like that on a Sunday, Hydrogen?

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't Forster have a ton of seriously bad years?

I don't know, he was doing well for Celtic last time I checked. Like I remember in the EL against Lazio he was unreal for them and was their hero in the league cup against Rangers. Haven't really followed him much more beyond that despite those times he turned into Lev Yashin against us.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Joe Hart is free and you have Fraser Forster looking for a club. Could be cheap options to go with Martinez next summer.

Leno is done for 6-9 months. That’s most of next season. Massive blow and I’m pretty confident we’ll do well to finish top 8 next season.

How about jack Butland?

GDeep™

League is very weak
How about jack Butland?
I don’t know if we can afford to spend money on a new GK. Anyway, he won’t be happy to sit on the bench when Leno returns.

We have to sign someone who is half decent, and will be happy to sit on the bench when Leno is back. There might even be an option to loan Forster, I think.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I don’t know if we can afford to spend money on a new GK. Anyway, he won’t be happy to sit on the bench when Leno returns.

We have to sign someone who is half decent, and will be happy to sit on the bench when Leno is back. There might even be an option to loan Forster, I think.

Does Kia have any goalkeepers on his books?

Malky

Established Member
Money will be tight this summer already, so Forster would be a good option, the man was in excellent form for Celtic before lockdown, his performances in the league cup final and Europa against Lazio stand out for me.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We've got no reason to buy a new keeper, a loan with an experienced PL keeper is fine though, not neccesary to buy a keeper though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Joe Hart is free and you have Fraser Forster looking for a club. Could be cheap options to go with Martinez next summer.

Leno is done for 6-9 months. That’s most of next season. Massive blow and I’m pretty confident we’ll do well to finish top 8 next season.
How Hart ffs.

How many times will we let our fingers be burnt by signing our rivals players (or ex players) who are clearly bums to stink out the place?

Maybe you're joking. Can't tell the difference tbh

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Hart? We might be desperate, but there must be a bottom to everything. Some poster should lay of the crack pipe! ****ing mother ****ing hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom