• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balboa

Can't believe this thread. I'm with you but seems our fellow fans must find points to moan about.

Shock horror! A player made a mistake and I commented on it. He did it while he wasn't under pressure and had time to make a choice about what he was doing, and he put Sokratis in bother. At the time, a substantial number of posters were framing the narrative as "Sokratis ****s up". I called it a mistake, so somehow I'm being used as an example of someone who is "negative" about Leno. It is possible to call something that looks like a mistake without wanting to hound a player out of the club with negativity as has happened to Xhaka. When Xhaka makes a mistake he's "garbage" etc etc....

Last edited:

Can we all get back on track with me hating Leno because the has regressed massively since he joined and we always seem to be nervous with him in the goal and everyone else pretending he is the second coming of Lev Yashin?

Yeah, Leno's the bredda organising the clowns in defence. Did you see all the saves he made to keep Arsenal level, or were you too busy constructing your idiotic troll posts?

He is decent shot stopper. That's all. Even then the some of the goals he leaks in are clownish.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He saved us 1 point today. Had a couple of really good saves. Our MOTM to be honest which playing Norwich away really isn’t what you want...

Malky

Established Member
Can we just put a solid defense in front of this guy already, saved us from a proper embarrassment again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom