• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
181053.jpg

"Listen mate, in a few years I will be starting for The Arsenal...while your injuries will mean you will be getting benched at West Ham, by ****ing Mark Noble"

GDeep™

League is very weak
How Hart ffs.

How many times will we let our fingers be burnt by signing our rivals players (or ex players) who are clearly bums to stink out the place?

Maybe you're joking. Can't tell the difference tbh
I don’t know, just throwing names out. We don’t have a big budget, and we just need someone for 1 season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Couldn’t find any news on Leno’s injury. We all expect it to be an ACL injury but it would be good to know exactly what the damage is.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
To me the injury looked really harsh. Like ACL+meniscus and possibly other damage. Afraid this will take a very long time.

Seems typical Arsenal to lose one of the only bright spots in a terrible squad to a year long injury.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm not his biggest fan but the injury is a real shame. I believe he signed on a four year contract so if its as bad as we think, he won't he fit until he's entering his last 18 months to year. Here we go again. We can barely take a risk on any player who has suffered a bad injury, so we need to be careful. No more loan stop gaps. The hunt for a number 1 quality GK begins now imo.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That's superb news if accurate. **** this season it means that we won't be bringing in some bum.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Got very lucky, Zouma had a similar fall and was out nearly a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom