• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Emi went back to average already, the joke stopped being funny couple of weeks ago

Catch up

Theres no fkin joke except Leno's keeping, cant block a shot nearpost. Wtf was Kane goinna do if he didnt go nearpost, why leave the space there?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both goals he couldn't do anything about son was perfectly placed i mean nobody saving that the Kane one he was just few yards and he gone with power.

Terrible in the first goal. No idea what he was doing. Most likely like in other games he just wanted the opposition to score and tried to maximum their chances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He could have saved the Son one, got caught flat footed off his line.

Wasn’t even top corner really.
Its difficult to save that maybe positioning could be better from Leno but son put it perfectly in corner very difficult saving that

Pop Tart

Established Member
Have to see the kane one again but the son one was savable. As people have already stated it was not in the top corner. He has been poor this season. At fault for a fair few goals

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Leno being injured saved our season and Mikels job last season.

Mikel thought it was his own brilliance.

he kicked out the one boy who after 10 yrs repaid all his debts to Arsenal and came good

It was like something out of a fairytale for Emi, but Arteta turned out to be the big bad wolf. :facepalm:

Melquiades

The team has the 4th best defensive record in the PL. The keeper is not the problem.

It sucks to be in goal for a team that can't score because every single mistake you make is magnified by the non-existent offense.

Nobody notices if, say, Allison makes a blunder for Liverpool and they win the game 4-1. But when you're trying to win every game 0-0, every goal will get analyzed to death and the result is that Leno somehow gets blamed for an unmarked Kane blasting the ball crossbar down from 3 yards out.

Legend14

Established Member
Saw some of Leno practicing. Quick as a cat. I have no issues with him. Not even close to being a problem. Improving his footwork.

Iceman10

Established Member
Saw some of Leno practicing. Quick as a cat. I have no issues with him. Not even close to being a problem. Improving his footwork.

My main issue was there would be a point where he would look to move on whereas Emi was more likely to stick with Arsenal even if he became world class. Apart from that we’ve got lots of problems to think about before fretting too much about Leno’s ability.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Leno is not the issue. Martinez has been bang average for Villa. And Leno isn't the one who can't score or the one who can't create or the one responsible for most of the goals that go in.

Malky

Established Member
Leno has never been the issue in this team, he's conceeded his share of soft goals in his time here, but name me a keeper who hasn't?
Also funny how the Martinez fanclub have been very quiet recently after they've realised he's a very average keeper, and not the peak Neuer, Buffon and Schmeichel hybrid - goalkeeping machine, they made him out to be :lol:

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The only time i would perhaps look to upgrade on Leno would be if we were say a top 2 team in the league with regular semi-finals minimum CL-performances.
With that being said i still thinks he has room to improve since he is approaching his best years as a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom