• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is very similar to Auba, world class shot stopper, but not a wc keeper. Same as Auba, wc goalscorer but not a wc player.

Think we should be happy to have him at the club

GDeep™

League is very weak
Constant mistakes in big games. Really dislike him tbh.

Don’t want to get banned again, but I would love to abuse him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

We still must acknowledge the fact that Leno is prone the errors, he's made plenty in his time here. I don't think he'll ever be world class. He's better than most, I'd say only City, Liverpool and Villa have a better keeper than us.

I don't think it's fans ignoring his weaknesses, I think in the back of our minds most fans know he's not top top quality, no one's ever made him out to be a Neuer-level keeper. But we know he's a good keeper (we've had much worse) and there are other problems in the team.

Maybe if the team is really good and we're in a CL final and Leno makes a mistake, or he costs us the PL, you think about upgrading, but we're nowhere near that. It's not a priority.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Crazy we let 3 better keepers leave in Fabianski, Chez, and Emi just to spend one of the highest ever GK transfer fees for the German Joe Hart.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Could be @Jury. Guy has totally lost it recently, since Raul got sacked anyway. Just attacks the forum and Arsenal fans nowadays because “everything at Arsenal is ok”.
The Mods have done something to him, he’s gone from Theon to Reek since my return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom