• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Martinez really is mentioning Arsenal every chance he gets. Is he actually happy at Villa?
More of a dig then wanting a return.
Look it was a difficult decision, leno was the first choice before injury and it was always in arsenal plans. Ideal world emi would of stayed and had a real fight for it but he had already spent so many years here.

He should be happy he is getting a chance now and has a trophy on his cv.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He done an interview with ESPN and was asked about Arsenal on the back of him being the best keeper in the league this season. What do you want him to do? He has to answer the question.

Arsenal fans are pretty butt hurt over the guy talking about his own career, form, frustrations, move to Villa etc.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He done an interview with ESPN and was asked about Arsenal on the back of him being the best keeper in the league this season. What do you want him to do? He has to answer the question.

Arsenal fans are pretty butt hurt over the guy talking about his own career, form, frustrations, move to Villa etc.
He doesn't have to. He could easily say getting the chances at the time that he did allowed him to gain the confidence he has today.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Thought his handling was really improving a couple of months ago but recently he's really treating the ball like a hot potato again. Confidence looks totally shot in him, went for a run out his box in the first half for no reason. Another area in the side we need to improve on for me, with 2 years left on his deal now would be the time to sell.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Thought his handling was really improving a couple of months ago but recently he's really treating the ball like a hot potato again. Confidence looks totally shot in him, went for a run out his box in the first half for no reason. Another area in the side we need to improve on for me, with 2 years left on his deal now would be the time to sell.
Try to get Donnarumma on a free. He's high profile since his teens but still a bit iffy. Can't be worse than Keno and Chelsea are looking at him

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Try to get Donnarumma on a free. He's high profile since his teens but still a bit iffy. Can't be worse than Keno and Chelsea are looking at him
I haven't seen him enough to comment but I'm sure I read somewhere he's on around £200k a week at Milan, on a free I'd imagine he'll demand more than that.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Has been terrible recently & honestly going for Donnarumma is something we should consider
It's actually the only thing we shouldn't consider. Investing in a keeper while your team can't hold possession for more than 3 seconds isn't the greatest idea.

Other than that, think Leno in his top form would save one of the goals today, not sure what's going on with him atm

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It's actually the only thing we shouldn't consider. Investing in a keeper while your team can't hold possession for more than 3 seconds isn't the greatest idea.

Other than that, think Leno in his top form would save one of the goals today, not sure what's going on with him atm
Donnarumma should be only considered because he's free. & even then it should be low priority. The midfield is the weakest link, has been for years

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even him now performance start dropped off the first goal he should done the other 2 not much can he do. But worrying drop of performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom